TJ is trigglypuff?

stgislander

PREMO Member
OMG!!! So that's who Crowder went off on in the other video. That girl needs to take a STEM class.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Damn dude! You just put an end to all my fantasizing. In my mind TJ was a Goddess. ####er!

This might have been a diversionary tactic...all you vultures out there a chasin' after my gal.

But again...it might not be.

Hijinx

This might have been a diversionary tactic...all you vultures out there a chasin' after my gal.

But again...it might not be.

When you act like an ass in public you shouldn't be surprised when someone Utubes you.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
WTF kind of degree program is this?
majoring in political theory and conflict resolution.
IMHO you do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy at an event like this regardless of what you may think. Besides, if trigglypuff had not started swatting airplanes from the sky while hanging from that building she wouldn't have this issue now would we?

philibusters

I can understand why she would be embarrassed by the video, but I do not believe she had any expectation of privacy.

Her actions were juvenile. She went to a conservative event with the intention of disrupting her because she is did not agree with the ideas being expressed. That is juvenile in itself. Then she cursed and threw a temper tantrum.

I can understand that you wouldn't want that video in the public because she looks like a fool, but she made herself look like a fool.

Its like a guy who separates from his wife because he cheated on her then sues her for telling her friends that they separated because he cheated on her. If he didn't want people thinking of him as a cheater he shouldn't have cheated. Likewise, if this woman did not want people to think of her as a child, she shouldn't have acted like a child.