BREAKING: Kasich suspending campaign

Hijinx

Just for the entertainment value, I'd like to see what they do. But in reality, I don't think what they do has any impact on it.

I agree 100 % Nobody cares what Cruz, or Kasich, or for that matter Little Lynsey and Mccain have to say.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
For me this is sad. I considered him the best of the remaining candidates.

He will live to fight another day. This is just not his day.

I have to tell you, I was very surprised that he didn't do better in the primary. Trump, okay - he's a unique candidate; but Cruz?? I never understood why voters would get behind Cruz and not Kasich.

But I also didn't understand why the Dems didn't push hard for OweMalley, either. He was tailor made for them.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

This morning, they said he'd be speaking at about 10am at Dulles, (before scheduled events on Wed) and when I heard they cancelled that and he was going to speak at 5pm in Ohio - I figured it was to make a speech to get out. Next thing you know, there's an FNC alert.

He announced yesterday he was in it for the long haul *before Cruz suspended his campaign, which no one really expected to hear. I expect that he started re-thinking that decision immediately (if he wasn't already) and if not, he definitely had to re-think once Reince Priebus spoke out last night. Once Reince said it was time to get behind The Donald as the PN, then I'm sure the 2 candidates realize that the GOP cooperation (money) for any stragglers left in would be little to none. It was time for Kasich to fold up shop and go home. That goes for Cruz, as well.

Christy

b*tch rocket

I never understood why voters would get behind Cruz and not Kasich.

I like Kasich, and never understood the appeal of Cruz. He was the candidate that I liked the least. I have enjoyed watching Trump but he really wasn't my guy. I still think building a wall is silly. There are already tunnels under the border, so unless we bury that wall deep it is a waste of money. With that said, he has grown on me, and he fits my political views fairly well. I am a Republican, but I have NEVER been a conservative. I don't care if gays marry, I don't care what bathroom people use. Although I am personally pro-life, it isn't my business to tell some other person what to do. Same goes for drugs. I do not partake, but it's not my business to tell you that you can't. I honestly think the vast majority of Republicans feel the same and the current establishment has done the Republican party a disservice by getting involved in religious and moralistic issues that are better determined by the individual. JMHO. :shrug:

Go Trump! :patriot:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I honestly think the vast majority of Republicans feel the same and the current establishment has done the Republican party a disservice by getting involved in religious and moralistic issues that are better determined by the individual.

Agree. The GOP needs to stop fretting and meddling in people's personal lives and worry about more substantive issues that affect all Americans.

Bann

PREMO Member

I have to tell you, I was very surprised that he didn't do better in the primary. Trump, okay - he's a unique candidate; but Cruz?? I never understood why voters would get behind Cruz and not Kasich.

But I also didn't understand why the Dems didn't push hard for OweMalley, either. He was tailor made for them.

:yay:

Bann

PREMO Member
I like Kasich, and never understood the appeal of Cruz. He was the candidate that I liked the least. I have enjoyed watching Trump but he really wasn't my guy. I still think building a wall is silly. There are already tunnels under the border, so unless we bury that wall deep it is a waste of money. With that said, he has grown on me, and he fits my political views fairly well. I am a Republican, but I have NEVER been a conservative. I don't care if gays marry, I don't care what bathroom people use. Although I am personally pro-life, it isn't my business to tell some other person what to do. Same goes for drugs. I do not partake, but it's not my business to tell you that you can't. I honestly think the vast majority of Republicans feel the same and the current establishment has done the Republican party a disservice by getting involved in religious and moralistic issues that are better determined by the individual. JMHO. :shrug:

Go Trump! :patriot:

Agree. The GOP needs to stop fretting and meddling in people's personal lives and worry about more substantive issues that affect all Americans.

:yay:

I think that is WHY Trump is appealing to so many people! Because MOST of the people feel that way. The fringe in (both) parties do not speak for the majority. I think the fringe in the GOPe have been trying to slap the wrists of all the others for so long and using the power of their (our) money and their positions in government to keep "us" in line.

Along comes a guy like Trump, whom Bill O' Reilly called (at noon when he called in to an FNC show) a practical type of guy, not an ideologue, who has his own money, and takes no prisoners, and sick and damn tired of the both parties - like many people are.

The rest is history. The damned most fun primary season ever, in my opinion. :lmao:

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
I guess he hit up all of the Diners, Dives, and Drive-Ins that douchebag greaser wannabe with the spiky dyed blonde hair pimps on that cringeworthy show of his.

:shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I guess he hit up all of the Diners, Dives, and Drive-Ins that douchebag greaser wannabe with the spiky dyed blonde hair pimps on that cringeworthy show of his.

:shrug:

haha.jpg