Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 'Supergirl' moving from CBS to CW

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    The writers are trying so hard to make James Olsen a relevant character, that it's getting tiring. As for Alex/Maggie, I agree. They could have drawn out that budding relationship, culminating in the "we're now a couple" reveal at the end of the season.

I'm actually kinda looking forward to the Supergirl/Flash musical crossover.
    Former "Glee" cast member Melissa will be right at home.
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

Keep Calm and Don't Care! DipStick's Avatar
    The writers are trying so hard to make James Olsen a relevant character, that it's getting tiring. As for Alex/Maggie, I agree. They could have drawn out that budding relationship, culminating in the "we're now a couple" reveal at the end of the season.

I'm actually kinda looking forward to the Supergirl/Flash musical crossover.
    Why was Kara so mad at James for being an ordinary human fighting crime when she just fought along side a bunch of ordinary humans in the crossover special?
    Fix NASCAR: Build a short track.

Quote Originally Posted by DipStick View Post
    Why was Kara so mad at James for being an ordinary human fighting crime when she just fought along side a bunch of ordinary humans in the crossover special?
    My only guess is she's over protective of both James and Wynn because they were/are potential love interests.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Have to say, this show's been quite enjoyable since the winter finale/crossover. The Alex/Maggie thing finally feels like a natural part of the show and not some forced PC narrative, the show isn't revolving around James Olsen, the subplots are actually quite good and Melissa Beniost keeps getting hotter and hotter.

Tonight's episode of Supergirl is on point so far.

This show has been intense lately.

I've really enjoyed this season, but the way they've "de-tuned" Martian Manhunter annoys me. Practically every two-bit trick someone pulls takes him out.

I've really enjoyed this season, but the way they've "de-tuned" Martian Manhunter annoys me. Practically every two-bit trick someone pulls takes him out.
    So... He's Worf?

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    So... He's Worf?
    Even worse.

Losing interest real fast. It's far less Supergirl/aliens/adventure and a lot more about the lesbian marriage and social commentary therein.
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Members who have read this thread: 18