Paging the ACLU, paging the ACLU...

Toxick

Splat
Christians are bad because they are a bunch of conservative rightwing sexist racist homophobic bigotted neanderthals.

Muslims are cool, because religious tolerance is a mainstay of all freedom loving peoples.

C

czygvtwkr

I actually saw the ACLU representing the KKK's right to march once...it was a black ACLU rep too.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by czygvtwkr
I actually saw the ACLU representing the KKK's right to march once...it was a black ACLU rep too.
:cool: Maybe the black ACLU rep was using reverse psychology.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sparx
Even if she has a law suit she will never get her job back win or lose.
Yeah but damages with pain and suffering could result in her not needing to work for them in the future and I bet that is what she is banking on.

C

cmdrfunk

Originally posted by penncam
:cool: Maybe the black ACLU rep was using reverse psychology.

I absolutely love the fact that people i disagree with can say whatever the hell they want. This world would bore me to death if everyone agreed with me.

The KKK can march all they want.

Just leave the trucks in park.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
"Since the Our Lady of Lourdes Healthcare Service in New Jersey has a policy against abortion, the ACLU wants them to provide a separate building on its campus for that purpose.

They argue that the hospital is obligated to abort fetuses because its original mission statement called for "comprehensive" health care services. Get a clu, ACLU.

"The mission statement was written in 1961, when abortion was a felony. "

Is abortion "comprehensively healthy" for pre-born babies? I guess this is a wrong question to ask an organization who has on its web site a section called "Fighting Fetal Rights."

I gotta agree, The ACLU is effed-up.:boo:

Oh geeez, I almost missed this one:

Dennis Miller on "The Tonight Show:" “The ACLU spent this entire holiday season protesting public displays of the nativity scene. Yeah, that's the problem with America right now: Public displays of Christ's birth, that's the problem. It's unbelievable to me. The ACLU will no longer fight for your right to put up a nativity scene, but they'll fight for the right of the local freak who wants to stumble onto the scene and have sex with one of the sheep.”

I think he's got them nailed to a T:rolleyes:

Last edited: