Goodbye shopping center by wawa

Westlys2013

See

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,467
How many rubbernecker accidents are going to happen this afternoon in traffic.
I was just on the phone with :gossip: and he said that some scavengers showed up in pickup trucks and are grabbing what metal they could to throw it in the back of their trucks... I'd be calling the police if I were that job foreman.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I was just on the phone with :gossip: and he said that some scavengers showed up in pickup trucks and are grabbing what metal they could to throw it in the back of their trucks... I'd be calling the police if I were that job foreman.

Who? :gossip:

danjuandemarco

AKA Captain Awesome
Great, using your phone while driving.... and don't state you were stopped, it doesn't matter.

Actually it does matter in the eyes of the law. If the vehicle is legally stopped, they can do whatever they want with their phone.

MD Code § 21-1124.2(d)(2) states: "A driver of a motor vehicle that is in motion may not use the driver's hands to use a handheld telephone other than to initiate or terminate a wireless telephone call or to turn on or turn off the handheld telephone. "

http://law.justia.com/codes/maryland/2010/transportation/title-21/subtitle-11/21-1124-2/