Big local outdoor wedding reception...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
...getting ready to meet up with big nasty storm front in about an hour.

Phooey....that really sucks. I hope the tent pegs are in a good ways...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So that's what that is. I thought the circus was coming to Piney Point.

LOL! In some ways..it has. You shoulda seen the extra-stretch limo try to negotiate the entrance to Bobby's driveway. Took quite a while..and numerous attempts.

LOL! In some ways..it has. You shoulda seen the extra-stretch limo try to negotiate the entrance to Bobby's driveway. Took quite a while..and numerous attempts.

:lol: I'm surprised it navigated the roads, nevermind the driveway.

stgislander

PREMO Member

I gotta say... when they put on a shindig... they PUT ON a shindig. The last time, didn't they arrange for parking at the Lundeberg School and run a shuttle bus to the house?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I gotta say... when they put on a shindig... they PUT ON a shindig. The last time, didn't they arrange for parking at the Lundeberg School and run a shuttle bus to the house?

Pretty sure they are doing something like that this time too. And heck...they have half of that entire point under canvas..Billy Bailey must be loving that event!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
When the fit hits the shan in a few minutes..maybe some of the beer and horses doovers will blow down to my place...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
When I'm down there on the bike, it's a tight squeeze when a car passes.

Speakin' of bikes...took mine in to SM City this morning. Finally going to get it back in cruising shape after sitting for close to 4 years and seldom ridden.

Speakin' of bikes...took mine in to SM City this morning. Finally going to get it back in cruising shape after sitting for close to 4 years and seldom ridden.

Have to admit, my 'wing has been pretty idle too, since last fall. Thinking of selling it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hoe leee Crap....got waves coming in on the creek side that I could surf on.

If I knew how to surf..that is.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Have to admit, my 'wing has been pretty idle too, since last fall. Thinking of selling it.

Oh nose! I haven't been riding mine because a) I thought it had excessive valve train racket that needed looking in to and b) the SO couldn't safely handle her Dyna because of all her leg trauma from the horse-riding accident.

But we're both good to go now...so it's time to get the scoots back in shape.

Oh nose! I haven't been riding mine because a) I thought it had excessive valve train racket that needed looking in to and b) the SO couldn't safely handle her Dyna because of all her leg trauma from the horse-riding accident.

But we're both good to go now...so it's time to get the scoots back in shape.
I haven't had time to ride, and the bike needs some work, not sure I want to invest the money to get it repaired.