River Monsters

PJay

Best thing on TV IMO. I could watch this show all day long and not get sick of it.

I absolutely ♡ Jeremy Wade. The only thing I hated when fishing was baiting the hook and taking what ate the bait off, but if I could fish with Jeremy once in my life, I would do it for him. Fantastic guy!

Last edited:

PJay

Have you caught the ocean something show they've been advertising lately? Unless I was dreaming, it was something about an octopus maybe? Anyway, he's a cutie pie and I love his eyes, but I wonder sometimes how he must smell (of all things) - I mean he's in the jungle a lot and around all those fish.

Yes. Correct, Octopus was one. I haven't missed a one. The last show was about him getting checked for parasites. If you have a high ick factor stay away, shows some pretty gross stuff.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'd rather catch my own fish than watch someone else catch fish on TV. I've seen a few of those shows. Not the most entertaining show out there. To each his own.

PJay

Oh and, so happy to learn soon whales will no longer have to do tricks to entertain people. Sad though they cannot be set free. They will live till they die in a swimming pool. Sad.

PJay

and the breeding is stopped. I read up on that a lot a year or so ago because of Blackfish. Blackfish was bad but some of the extended stuff that wasn't in Blackfish and on youtube/internet was horrifying.

Blackfish ripped my heart out of the frame so will stay away from the extended stuff.