Ferguson's Mike Brown biography

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I saw his mom wrote a book about Mike Brown. I probably won't read the book but how in the world does she spin this and make him look good?

She had her son at 15 and dropped out of school. Had 3 more kids. She was arrested after attacking 1 of her son's step grandparents for selling Mike Brown T-shirts. What a hot mess. Then there is the usual call to fix a broken justice system. No mention of trying to be a better parant.

Tell the Truth & Shame the Devil is a riveting family memoir about the journey of a young woman, triumphing over insurmountable obstacles, and learning to become a good mother. With brutal honesty, McSpadden brings us inside her experiences being raised by a hardworking, single mother; her pregnancy at age fifteen and the painful subsequent decision to drop out of school to support her son; how she survived domestic abuse; and her unwavering commitment to raising four strong and healthy children, even if it meant doing so on her own. McSpadden writes passionately about the hours, days, and months after her son was shot to death by Officer Darren Wilson, recounting her time on the ground with peaceful protestors, how she was treated by police and city officials, and how she felt in the gut-wrenching moment when the grand jury announced it would not indict the man who had killed her son.

After the system failed to deliver justice to Michael Brown, McSpadden and thousands of others across America took it upon themselves to carry on his legacy in the fight against injustice and racism. Tell the Truth & Shame the Devil is a portrait of our time, an urgent call to action, and a moving testament to the undying bond between mothers and sons.

https://www.amazon.com/Tell-Truth-S...I22DYS?ie=UTF8&btkr=1&ref_=dp-kindle-redirect