Sandy Burgler

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Has anyone noticed how this story has virtually disappeared out of the news? Ann Coulter had it as the topic of her column this morning and I was like, "Oh yeah....!" I'd practically forgotten about it.

A guy working for Kerry steals classified documents and all we get is a little mention? Bush's DWI got more play than this. Hell, Jenna and Barbara's drinking got more press. It's just wrong and I feel manipulated and duped.

sifl

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Has anyone noticed how this story has virtually disappeared out of the news? Ann Coulter had it as the topic of her column this morning and I was like, "Oh yeah....!" I'd practically forgotten about it.

A guy working for Kerry steals classified documents and all we get is a little mention? Bush's DWI got more play than this. Hell, Jenna and Barbara's drinking got more press. It's just wrong and I feel manipulated and duped.

story.jenna.ap.jpg

Got more press.

Otter

Nothing to see here

Newsfolks inadvertently stuffed the story in their pants...Very sloppy reporting..:rolleyes:

Sparx

B.T.W. The Guy you speak of stealing documents was cleared earlier in the week.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Sparx
I didn't hear about that. Can you find me a news source?

Steve

Enjoying life!

:yeahthat: The last I heard, they were going to open an official investigation on this incident.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Re: Re: Sandy Burgler

August 1, 2004 - "In spite of what the Wall Street Journal said, the National Archives really isn't commenting on this case because it's under investigation," Susan Cooper, chief spokeswoman for the Archives

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

I heard all documents had been found. Probably laying on a coffee table somewhere.:rolleyes:

sifl

The real issue isn't Sandy Berger stealing and destroying documents, the real story is the Republicans leaking this information before the Convention. My name is Terezzzzzzzzzzahhhhhhhhhh Heinz Kerry, #####; four more years of hell!

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Hmmm, republikans leaked the story right before the convention, it hit all the news. Now a little blurb on a Philly radio station is all that comes out about him being cleared. Darn right wing media!:biggrin:

ylexot

Super Genius
You guys screwed up your conspiracy theory. The Sandy Berger case was leaked before the 9/11 commission report to help discredit it. Don't you know anything? :crazy:

Steve

Enjoying life!
As Otter pointed out above, all stories about him being cleared appear to link back to the single WSJ article. I think the WSJ may have been misinformed. This would have been original reporting from A LOT of media sources, not just one. The TIMES of NY and LA would have put it on the front page.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by sifl
The real issue isn't Sandy Berger stealing and destroying documents, the real story is the Republicans leaking this information before the Convention.
That's what they're saying alright. Only the Democrats would think that the real crime is in reporting the incident. :ohwell:

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Sandy Burgler

:howdy: sparx :biggrin:

Spoiled

That's what they're saying alright. Only the Democrats would think that the real crime is in reporting the incident. :ohwell:
It has been known what not for some time... It wasnt new, they just told the public... Which is leaking

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Spoiled
if it was suposed to be a private investigation or something... I dunno... Its a leak...
When the security advisor for a Presidential candidate breaks the law and endangers the people of this country in order to obtain ammo for his candidate, I want to know about it.

Ever hear of a little thing called "Watergate"?