WOW! Commercial blasts Kerry

Steve

Enjoying life!
5 years as a POW would probably convince anyone that the "only good VC is a dead VC!" No wonder McCain does not support the ads.

As for the many mentions in the article that the men in the ad did not serve on Kerry's boat, that is clearly spin. So they weren't on his boat; they were still part of Kerry's group and would have been very familiar with his leadership and character. The three boats operated as a team, not in a vacuum. They would absolutely know of his actions during any encounter! Come on!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Normally I would pooh-pooh this story. Unfortunately, John Kerry has character issues that make me inclined to believe the Swift Boat guys are telling the truth. :ohwell:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So Democrats...

...or anyone who thinks Kerry would make a better President, what if this is the truth?

Spoiled

All the men that where on kerrys boat support him running for president, with the exception of one.... And he is dead...

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Spoiled
All the men that where on kerrys boat support him running for president, with the exception of one.... And he is dead...
Yea six guys who all have a chubby that they might be pals with a guy who could be be President.

Otter

Nothing to see here

How bout showing me some proof for that?? I find that hard to believe, please humor me with a cite..."All" the men(excepting the deceased)?? You always make blanket statements like that?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Found it very odd that Rassman(who is supporting Kerry), was a Republican for 33 yrs, meets with Kerry last January and abruptly changes parties.

Spoiled

Originally posted by Pete
Yea six guys who all have a chubby that they might be pals with a guy who could be be President.

One of them was a republican up until i believe december....

And those are opposed to...? The people who where running the swift boat adds against kerry so they could stick to the presidents ball sack like a tick?

Originally posted by otter
How bout showing me some proof for that?? I find that hard to believe, please humor me with a cite..."All" the men(excepting the deceased)?? You always make blanket statements like that?
http://ideamouth.com/respect.htm#Swift
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,128152,00.html
It was in last nights transcript of hannity and colmes... Which hasnt been posted yet ;\

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
No, all on the boat but the deceased and one living are supporting Kerry. The Hannity and Colmes thing was laughable last night. The Swiftboats guy gave very reasonable answers and the fill-in b**** was just attacking him. All she could fixate on was the line about whether he was actually ON the boat with Kerry. He answered very reasonably that all the people who are involved interacted with Kerry (and crew) and witnessed a lot of the incidents involved. Her beef was just that they weren't actually on his swiftboat.

She even got thrown when she tried to suggest they were more than half a football field away, and he responded no, they were much closer than that. He even said they often would be side by side. Yet, when she didn't like his answers, she just yelled over him with, "Yes or no. Were you actually on HIS swiftboat?"

She was trying to sell her side without listening to a very reasonable answer on why these guys knew so much about him. The guy even says he was at the top lookout position on his boat during the whole Kerry pulling the guy from the water incident. He said he could actually see everything happening. Who had a better view of the incident? The guy in the waterworrying about his life or the guy up high looking over it all?

Otter

Nothing to see here
It was in last nights transcript of hannity and colmes... Which hasnt been posted yet ;\

:dur: There was no mention that "ALL" Kerrys crewmates supported him.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by FromTexas
No, all on the boat but the deceased and one living are supporting Kerry. The Hannity and Colmes thing was laughable last night. The Swiftboats guy gave very reasonable answers and the fill-in b**** was just attacking him. All she could fixate on was the line about whether he was actually ON the boat with Kerry. He answered very reasonably that all the people who are involved interacted with Kerry (and crew) and witnessed a lot of the incidents involved. Her beef was just that they weren't actually on his swiftboat.

She even got thrown when she tried to suggest they were more than half a football field away, and he responded no, they were much closer than that. He even said they often would be side by side. Yet, when she didn't like his answers, she just yelled over him with, "Yes or no. Were you actually on HIS swiftboat?"

She was trying to sell her side without listening to a very reasonable answer on why these guys knew so much about him. The guy even says he was at the top lookout position on his boat during the whole Kerry pulling the guy from the water incident. He said he could actually see everything happening. Who had a better view of the incident? The guy in the waterworrying about his life or the guy up high looking over it all?

She was in attack mode with the swift boat guy and all peaches and cream with Rasman. So very predictable when it comes to Estritch.