President George W Bush 68.07%

Senator John F Kerry 31.93%

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Steve
From St. Mary's Today, the official paper of St' Mary's County! :biggrin:

President George W Bush 68.07%

Senator John F Kerry 31.93%

Wow! I knew this county leaned on the republican side but not this much.:twitch:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'd be curious how he conducted that "poll". Most of his polls are crap and reflect as a winner whoever the paper has endorsed or leans toward.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Vrai, didn't you mean that "most of his polls ... reflect as a winner whoever the paper's current sugar daddy wants to endorse"?

sifl

Originally posted by BuddyLee
Wow! I knew this county leaned on the republican side but not this much.:twitch:

ACTIVE REGISTRATION 20,726 18,393
INACTIVE REGISTRATION 2,686 2,735

First number is Dems. Second number is Reps.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Sifl, the numbers don't reflect voting patterns. Democrats in southern Maryland, like Democrats in the rest of the South, have historically been more conservative (at least on social issues) than northern Democrats. Many older voters in St. Mary's still vote Democratic in local races and Republican in state and national races.

sifl

Originally posted by Tonio
Sifl, the numbers don't reflect voting patterns. Democrats in southern Maryland, like Democrats in the rest of the South, have historically been more conservative (at least on social issues) than northern Democrats. Many older voters in St. Mary's still vote Democratic in local races and Republican in state and national races.
proof?