Thread: A Tongue-Shaped Brush That Lets People Lick Their Cats

A Tongue-Shaped Brush That Lets People Lick Their Cats

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-lick-your-cat

LICKI is a high-quality, soft silicone brush, designed to feel pleasurable to your cat's sensitive skin. Gently grasp LICKI's bite portion with your teeth, slowly approach your cat when she is sleeping or in an otherwise pleasant mood, and ease into the soothing and mutually beneficial licking behavior of cats. Don't be surprised if your cat licks you back.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Donít take criticism from someone you wouldnít take advice from.

Blog Entries
    469 people are backing this project.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

I see two things happening. The cat is going to turn and cut your face to shreds. The cat is going to go sailing across the room.

Stupid. Just stupid.
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Quote Originally Posted by GWguy View Post
    I see two things happening. The cat is going to turn and cut your face to shreds. The cat is going to go sailing across the room.

Stupid. Just stupid.
    Yeah, that thing does make your face/eyes easy targets when the old fine-tooth steel-bristle brush works; or that battery operated rotating comb/hair clump remover thing......Knot Out, that's it.

This:

Youtube.com
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk6X3YhP3rs
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

This is really unfair to the cat, and it doesn't take the cats feelings into consideration at all. This is nothing like a real cat tongue, sandpapery and grabby, and cannot possibly feel as good to the cat. This is nothing more than an attempt to antagonize the species. Where's the outrage?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post
    This is really unfair to the cat, and it doesn't take the cats feelings into consideration at all. This is nothing like a real cat tongue, sandpapery and grabby, and cannot possibly feel as good to the cat. This is nothing more than an attempt to antagonize the species. Where's the outrage?
    I'm outraged I know how cats like to be affectioned, and it's not with a fake licking from a human. They know what's what.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I'm outraged I know how cats like to be affectioned, and it's not with a fake licking from a human. They know what's what.
    Not to mention that it makes the human look really stupid! Some of the stuff people try to market is unbelievable. And, I get y'all's reference link to what is going on, lately. Good one!
    Last edited by littlelady; 05-27-2016 at 11:36 PM.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Thumbs down

Contrary to what some may think ...... I AM NOT in favor of this device. I thought it was a JOKE when I saw that (of course someone sent it to me on FB lol).

NOW, who has an opening for a kitty? We have several great kitties to choose from. One is Katie, and she is so gentle and sweet that I'd even recommend her to a family with small children. She is ok with being picked up, likes to snuggle, has NEVER scratched anyone EVER for any reason (an awesome quality), and honestly is the best kitty I've ever come across. I need to find her more recent picture ...... add that to my things to do ......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MaryKate.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	113454
    Making a Difference for Critters Big and Small
    We are now a 501 (c)(3) non-profit!
    Please help us by donating - we need supplies for the critters awaiting adoption.
    Select us as your Charitable beneficiary on Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com) CLICK HERE

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.