A Tongue-Shaped Brush That Lets People Lick Their Cats

Misfit

Lawful neutral
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1046165765/licki-brush-lick-your-cat

LICKI is a high-quality, soft silicone brush, designed to feel pleasurable to your cat's sensitive skin. Gently grasp LICKI's bite portion with your teeth, slowly approach your cat when she is sleeping or in an otherwise pleasant mood, and ease into the soothing and mutually beneficial licking behavior of cats. Don't be surprised if your cat licks you back.

Attachments

• 2016-05-23_8-27-31.jpg
    2016-05-23_8-27-31.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 748
I see two things happening. The cat is going to turn and cut your face to shreds. The cat is going to go sailing across the room.

Stupid. Just stupid.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
This is really unfair to the cat, and it doesn't take the cats feelings into consideration at all. This is nothing like a real cat tongue, sandpapery and grabby, and cannot possibly feel as good to the cat. This is nothing more than an attempt to antagonize the species. Where's the outrage?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is really unfair to the cat, and it doesn't take the cats feelings into consideration at all. This is nothing like a real cat tongue, sandpapery and grabby, and cannot possibly feel as good to the cat. This is nothing more than an attempt to antagonize the species. Where's the outrage?

I'm outraged :howdy: I know how cats like to be affectioned, and it's not with a fake licking from a human. They know what's what.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I'm outraged :howdy: I know how cats like to be affectioned, and it's not with a fake licking from a human. They know what's what.

Not to mention that it makes the human look really stupid! Some of the stuff people try to market is unbelievable. And, I get y'all's reference link to what is going on, lately. Good one! :lol:

Last edited:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Contrary to what some may think ...... I AM NOT in favor of this device. I thought it was a JOKE when I saw that (of course someone sent it to me on FB lol).

NOW, who has an opening for a kitty? We have several great kitties to choose from. One is Katie, and she is so gentle and sweet that I'd even recommend her to a family with small children. She is ok with being picked up, likes to snuggle, has NEVER scratched anyone EVER for any reason (an awesome quality), and honestly is the best kitty I've ever come across. I need to find her more recent picture ...... add that to my things to do ......

MaryKate.jpg