Their At It Again...

Thing is, children grow up to become young adults and onward. I'm SURE they would want to be tracked everywhere they go, movements analyzed, no sense of privacy.

If these chips are RFID tags, they only work if you are in close proximity to a reader. If a child is lost, it's not like you can get a GPS lock on them. You have to already be close to them. If you ARE talking something more like GPS tagging, then the implant becomes much larger than a dog chip.

Grumpy

Thing is, children grow up to become young adults and onward. I'm SURE they would want to be tracked everywhere they go, movements analyzed, no sense of privacy.

If these chips are RFID tags, they only work if you are in close proximity to a reader. If a child is lost, it's not like you can get a GPS lock on them. You have to already be close to them. If you ARE talking something more like GPS tagging, then the implant becomes much larger than a dog chip.

No worries, all Safe Spaces will be equipped with a reader.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

It's the RFID chip again. It's like the gun thing. Every time there's a shooting, theres gun ban discussion. Now they're going to start with the RFID chip every time a kid goes missing...even though, like you say, they don't work the way the're being advertised.

It's the RFID chip again. It's like the gun thing. Every time there's a shooting, theres gun ban discussion. Now they're going to start with the RFID chip every time a kid goes missing...even though, like you say, they don't work the way the're being advertised.

Having a tough time with their/they're/there today, huh?

DEEKAYPEE8569

The premise of "Person Of Interest" does sound more and more feasible these days.

tommyjo

Hell of an intelligent resource...here is the first paragraph:

An NBC News report that promotes the microchipping of children asserts that it will happen “sooner rather than later” and that Americans will eventually accept the process as something just as normal as the barcode.

The news report is also noted as "NBC" later in the piece.

This isn't from NBC News...it is from Channel 8...an NBC affiliate. BIG, BIG difference...a quality source would know this.

Tito

Donkey Smell
Hell of an intelligent resource...here is the first paragraph:

The news report is also noted as "NBC" later in the piece.

This isn't from NBC News...it is from Channel 8...an NBC affiliate. BIG, BIG difference...a quality source would know this.

Shhhhh. Let Chicken Little Malice be scared. Be very very scared!

:lmao:

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return

Or they could just carry a smartphone everywhere they go. No RFID or microchip necessary.

:shrug:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
OMG! I misspelled the word!

I did the same thing the other day. :lol: I have no idea why, because my spelling is usually impeccable. Must have been listening to the TV and trying to compose the post at the same time or not enough coffee at the time, I don't know. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.