Two Juveniles Arrested in Animal Cruelty Case

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
This is in Somerset County on the eastern shore...

Look at the home life and you will the root of the problem with these yout.

PRINCESS ANNE, Md. -- On 05/24/16, at approximately 1947 hrs., the Maryland State Police, Princess Anne Barrack received a call that several juveniles had killed two kittens in the Princess Anne area. The complainant had taken the bodies away from the juveniles, and brought them to Somerset Animal Hospital, which was closed at the time. She left the kittens by the front door in a box. The complainant then called the barrack to report the crime.

Trooper Wilson and TFC Nastvogel responded to the Animal Hospital, and located the two kittens who were soaking wet, but still alive. They brought them to the barrack, where they were soon transported to Pets ER in Salisbury by a concerned local citizen.

Trooper Wilson, TFC Nastvogel and TFC Chatham responded to the area of Stewart Neck Rd. & Bratten Ave. to investigate this crime. Their investigation led to the arrest of two juveniles, who were charges and later released to their parents' custody per Juvenile Services.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

So were the kittens dead and then came back to life? Or never dead to begin with? And what kind of charges could these kids be charged with? What exactly did they do?