President Obama delivers remarks at Arlington National Cemetery .....

Hijinx

His head was going back and forth from one teleprompter to the bother so fast I thought he was watching a ping pong game.
Very unemotional reading of a speech someone else wrote. I think most of the crowd fell asleep after the first few moments.
He never once looked out at the audience.

I thought he was still in Japan sucking up to the Japanese. Wish he had stayed there.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
His head was going back and forth from one teleprompter to the bother so fast I thought he was watching a ping pong game.
Very unemotional reading of a speech someone else wrote. I think most of the crowd fell asleep after the first few moments.
He never once looked out at the audience.

I thought he was still in Japan sucking up to the Japanese. Wish he had stayed there.

:jet::yay:

I don't think they wanted him either. :ohwell:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I just watched the video. Obama should be the last person talking to Americans about patriotism. I had so much hope for him, but he didn't change, anything. Actually, he made it worse. The audacity of this man is incredible. And, I hope we get a break from Liberals in the next election. If not, nothing will change and America is done.

C-in-C = Chip-in-Chief. Why Obama has a chip on his shoulder is beyond me. And, I will withhold my comments about Michelle. He should be talking about anyone can become POTUS. He is living proof of that, and living the high life; so to speak. So many are having a meltdown about Trump! Too funny, or not. Actually, it is not funny. The blindness to what is happening is painful to watch; especially when it will affect the future of my family. Get a grip, America. Please.

Last edited:

kinmd

Rmember when Reagan layed a wreath at the cemetery in Bitburg Germany where members of the Waffen SS were buried? On the same trip Ronny wasn't originally going to visit the Bergen-Beslen concentration came for fear of "offending his hosts"..those where the days..

Hijinx

Rmember when Reagan layed a wreath at the cemetery in Bitburg Germany where members of the Waffen SS were buried? On the same trip Ronny wasn't originally going to visit the Bergen-Beslen concentration came for fear of "offending his hosts"..those where the days..

They sure were. Wish we had him back.

BlueSunday

It was a very quiet crowd.

What gets me is so many people say what a great speaker he is.
As a speaker, he wouldn't make a pimple on Reagan's ass.

He is a tremendous speaker and the crowd behaved the correct way for the moment.What did you want a Donald trump rally?