Wear Orange on June 2! ......

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep, this is idiocy. Like any of the people who shot 44 people in Chicago this weekend give a rats azz who wears orange on a certain day. And for sure the four people shot and killed by those animals cant care. You dont end gun violence by controlling guns, you controlit by locking away people who use guns illegally for a long time, and if they kill with an illegally procured weapon, end them. Wont stop violence. Once they know killing with a gun is a death sentence, they will use bats and knives, but you WILL reduce deaths by firearms.

Hijinx

Yep, this is idiocy. Like any of the people who shot 44 people in Chicago this weekend give a rats azz who wears orange on a certain day. And for sure the four people shot and killed by those animals cant care. You dont end gun violence by controlling guns, you controlit by locking away people who use guns illegally for a long time, and if they kill with an illegally procured weapon, end them. Wont stop violence. Once they know killing with a gun is a death sentence, they will use bats and knives, but you WILL reduce deaths by firearms.

I don't know of one instance where someone was executed and came back to harm anyone else.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 176

glhs837

Power with Control
Just to close this out with accurate numbers, the final tally in Chicago for the long weekend is six dead, sixty six wounded.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What will wearing any color accomplish? Does it signify that you are an amazing human? Can I just wear a color that rhymes with orange and stills how support? Just like the support our troop ribbons. I support the troops by purchasing a magnetic trinket that was made in China.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Wear Orange in Chicago tomorrow, see if you come home with your wallet.. or your life.

Wear orange and maybe you'll get picked up by a road work crew. You know, the ones all in orange wearing ankle bracelets?