Obama Supreme Dictator

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was talking to my mom a few weeks ago and she said that Obama is going to declare martial law and overturn the Constitution so he can remain president. She said that her friend, who is really really up on politics, told her about this plot, and there's a group dedicated to it on the internet.

I thought, "Crackpot."

But what I said was, "Well, that would be a great way to piss off the public enough that they go burn his ass out of the White House and put him and his whole family's heads on a pike."

But now, with so many domestic terrorist attacks on his watch and the fracture of the stupid GOP losing their mind about Donald Trump, it's not seeming so crazy. And we know that there are an awful lot of people who would go along with it, and many of them are Republican Congresscritters. This is a great conspiracy theory because it's plausible; you can rationalize it, and actually imagine realistically Obama doing something like that, and you can certainly imagine his bots supporting it, and you can also imagine the Republicans in Congress going along with it after a cursory protest to make it seem like they were opposed.

I'll have to flesh my theory out more...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I was talking to my mom a few weeks ago and she said that Obama is going to declare martial law and overturn the Constitution so he can remain president. She said that her friend, who is really really up on politics, told her about this plot, and there's a group dedicated to it on the internet.

I thought, "Crackpot."

But what I said was, "Well, that would be a great way to piss off the public enough that they go burn his ass out of the White House and put him and his whole family's heads on a pike."

But now, with so many domestic terrorist attacks on his watch and the fracture of the stupid GOP losing their mind about Donald Trump, it's not seeming so crazy. And we know that there are an awful lot of people who would go along with it, and many of them are Republican Congresscritters. This is a great conspiracy theory because it's plausible; you can rationalize it, and actually imagine realistically Obama doing something like that, and you can certainly imagine his bots supporting it, and you can also imagine the Republicans in Congress going along with it after a cursory protest to make it seem like they were opposed.

I've thought this might be a possibility for some time now, and I'm not alone. The climate is perfect for a whole lot of "conspiracy theorist" crap to hit the fan.

Last edited:

PJay

Is this a trap? Can I agree? If I do, will you call me a "crackpot"? Is Board Mommy coming around to many people's fears?

Well hey now... if this conspiracy theory does come about at least we'll know for sure why the government has already stockpiled the ammo, body containers and portable check-point stands...:yay: (Remember all of those threads from the end of his first term which included videos and photocopies of the RFPs?)

Midnightrider

JFC, this #### again :bangshead:

the conspiracy was supposed to start with obama taking all of our guns, since that hasn't happened it is highly unlikely that he could install himself as dictator even if he wanted to. Not to mention, what the ehll is he waiting for if that is his plan?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
JFC, this #### again :bangshead:

the conspiracy was supposed to start with obama taking all of our guns, since that hasn't happened it is highly unlikely that he could install himself as dictator even if he wanted to. Not to mention, what the ehll is he waiting for if that is his plan?

My guess is he's trying not to get his head on a pike.

I'm solidifying my CT, and it goes like this:

Every terrorist attack, every small right that is curtailed is a test. How far can they go? Here? How about here? When we take it without protest, they push us back a little more - here? At some point we go, "No sir, you get your ass right back where you belong :smack:" and they back it off. Wait for us to settle down or get distracted, then...here?

Obama (or whoever) isn't just going to repeal the Second Amendment in one swell foop. That would cause an enormous riot and, again, he (along with our "representatives") is trying not to endanger himself. So they take baby steps. Every time there is some shooting - that his policies are enabling and encouraging, by the way - the first thing they do is call for disarming the American people. "We need to ban guns! We need to keep guns out of the hands of crazy people!" Now, they know damn good and well that they can pass laws until they're blue in the face and it won't make a damn bit of difference to a criminal or crazy person - anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows what. But we're a stupid people and there are an awful lot of us who can't follow logic and go, "Yeah! Banning guns will keep criminals from breaking the law!" Unfortunately there's not quite enough dumbasses in this country for them to be able to disarm us without a fight. So they chip away and indoctrinate the next generation.

I understand fully why our masters would want to disarm us. Makes perfect sense - how can they control and subjugate us if we're shooting at them?

What I don't quite have pieced together is why they want this country overrun with criminal illegal immigrants, drug dealers, and terrorists. What's the return on that? Unless it's some crazy Helter Skelter thing where we'll get fed up and declare war with the criminal element, who will win due to their superior sense of anything goes and all's fair, and then Charles Manson can come out of hiding and take over because they'll be too stupid to run a successful country and will need a leader.

Or something like that. I'm working on it....

Midnightrider

My guess is he's trying not to get his head on a pike.

I'm solidifying my CT, and it goes like this:

Every terrorist attack, every small right that is curtailed is a test. How far can they go? Here? How about here? When we take it without protest, they push us back a little more - here? At some point we go, "No sir, you get your ass right back where you belong :smack:" and they back it off. Wait for us to settle down or get distracted, then...here?

Obama (or whoever) isn't just going to repeal the Second Amendment in one swell foop. That would cause an enormous riot and, again, he (along with our "representatives") is trying not to endanger himself. So they take baby steps. Every time there is some shooting - that his policies are enabling and encouraging, by the way - the first thing they do is call for disarming the American people. "We need to ban guns! We need to keep guns out of the hands of crazy people!" Now, they know damn good and well that they can pass laws until they're blue in the face and it won't make a damn bit of difference to a criminal or crazy person - anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows what. But we're a stupid people and there are an awful lot of us who can't follow logic and go, "Yeah! Banning guns will keep criminals from breaking the law!" Unfortunately there's not quite enough dumbasses in this country for them to be able to disarm us without a fight. So they chip away and indoctrinate the next generation.

I understand fully why our masters would want to disarm us. Makes perfect sense - how can they control and subjugate us if we're shooting at them?

What I don't quite have pieced together is why they want this country overrun with criminal illegal immigrants, drug dealers, and terrorists. What's the return on that? Unless it's some crazy Helter Skelter thing where we'll get fed up and declare war with the criminal element, who will win due to their superior sense of anything goes and all's fair, and then Charles Manson can come out of hiding and take over because they'll be too stupid to run a successful country and will need a leader.

Or something like that. I'm working on it....

so in his attempt to not get his head on a pike he is slow playing it to the point that he will never be dictator? Thats the reality, it would be nearly impossible for him to get that done before january 2017, and every day that goes by makes it less likely.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
so in his attempt to not get his head on a pike he is slow playing it to the point that he will never be dictator? Thats the reality, it would be nearly impossible for him to get that done before january 2017, and every day that goes by makes it less likely.

Obama is a figurehead - all presidents are. He, like the presidents before him, is just a tool of a much larger and more powerful group. That part I have down solid. So I say "Obama" but only because he happens to be president at this particular time and if SHTF it will be his particular head on that pike.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mid, this is a real question:

Haven't you been at least a little bit suspicious about the hysteria coming from the Big Three over Donald Trump? Even a little bit? It doesn't seem even slightly overreactionary to you? The language and rhetoric that's coming from the Democrats AND the Republicans AND the media? Doesn't it seem odd that they've all united to defeat one lone man?

Midnightrider

Mid, this is a real question:

Haven't you been at least a little bit suspicious about the hysteria coming from the Big Three over Donald Trump? Even a little bit? It doesn't seem even slightly overreactionary to you? The language and rhetoric that's coming from the Democrats AND the Republicans AND the media? Doesn't it seem odd that they've all united to defeat one lone man?
Not really. The left hates him because he says a lot of bigoted ####. The right hates him because he is a liberal pretending to be a republican AND he says a lot of bigoted crap. The media hates him because it is good for business and he says a lot of bigoted crap.
I don't see anything surprising there.

The only surprising thing is that so many are buying what he is selling, hope and change.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So, if I have this right, then, Trump would be part of The Conspiracy and his role is to be the last straw in the pretext, the fascist, Hitlerian threat that the conspirators need to take those last couple of steps. And Dubbya would certainly be part of the plan because he created the mechanisms and laws to grease the skids for Obama by giving us the TSA, DHS and Patriot Act as well as the financial lever, TARP, to put the squeeze on any large shareholders who might get uppity.

And, taking this further, Palin had to be in on it to remove ANY plausibility of a McCain presidency who, now that I think of it, had to be in on it by choosing her, thereby throwing the election in '12 to Obama. So, John is in. So, Sarah isn't in on it. Just a pawn.

And Romney, who was winning, big, after the first debate, has to be part of it, too. Willingly tossing out the winning formula for the good of The Conspiracy.

Now, who benefits if Obama falls to the angry pitchfork and torch mob? Hmm....who ascends if....

Holy Joe-tastic, Batman!!!!! BIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's behind the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
But, if that is all so, what does Dubbya get out of it? And McCain and Romney??? Why would they go along? To protect themselves? With us or against us????

:jameo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So, if I have this right, then, Trump would be part of The Conspiracy and his role is to be the last straw in the pretext, the fascist, Hitlerian threat that the conspirators need to take those last couple of steps.

That actually makes sense as a part of the proceedings.

Holy Joe-tastic, Batman!!!!! BIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's behind the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Usual Suspects. It's always the guy who flies below the radar. "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Last edited:

Vince

I thought, "Crackpot."

I don't think he has enough time left in office to complete his agenda. He knows if Hillary gets in there, she will complete it and he wants to be the dictator in chief. The theory of him declaring martial law is not so far fetched anymore, but first he would have to disarm the public or he would have a civil war on his hands. And even if he makes laws to disarm the public, most Americans won't give in.

Last edited: