Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Fine Clock Repairing
4225 Marion Ln
Waldorf, MD 20601
Phone: 3018438555

edinsomd

G&H Jewelers will ship it to their clock guy. They've had a couple of my ship's clocks, and seemed a bit sad when I picked them up- no more bells on the hour and 1/2 hour! "Why does it chime six times when its seven o'clock?" :confused:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've got a ships' clock in for repair through Rick's Jewelers right now. The repair guy has called me twice already with updates and permission to proceed with estimated cost. Seems like a pretty good guy...haven't got the clock back yet.

stew77

Ricks Jewelers.. he is outstanding...Service is top notch.. I take all my watch, jewelry repairs to him.. He and his workers are great people also..Very friendly!!

BernieP

Resident PIA
Ricks Jewelers.. he is outstanding...Service is top notch.. I take all my watch, jewelry repairs to him.. He and his workers are great people also..Very friendly!!

Rick's would be my #1 choice as well. Or you could try Blair's to see if they do the work in house. Would NOT go to G&H.

Roman

Rick's would be my #1 choice as well. Or you could try Blair's to see if they do the work in house. Would NOT go to G&H.
I love Blair's! They do great and honest work. Not sure about clock repair though, but it's well worth the trip there to find out. G&H is just too expensive for my taste. I was in there a few years ago, and I felt the staff to be a bit snobbish. Never went back.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I love Blair's! They do great and honest work. Not sure about clock repair though, but it's well worth the trip there to find out. G&H is just too expensive for my taste. I was in there a few years ago, and I felt the staff to be a bit snobbish. Never went back.

I would recommend a phone call. But either Rick or Blair's would be fine. Both are honest and respectable.
I know for a fact Rick does clock work in house (or did).

I would recommend a phone call. But either Rick or Blair's would be fine. Both are honest and respectable.
I know for a fact Rick does clock work in house (or did).

I gave him a mantle clock (maybe 10" x 10" x 8"), he shipped it to Baltimore. That was years ago.