Local illegal alien and his buddy harm and endanger people from fairfax to hooes rd

DannyMotorcycle

Jewelry store robbery..carjacking.. reckless driving...and shooting... but no person is illegal says the morons.. illegal aliens are just trying to find a better life... a citizen gets shot.. because these 2 morons are imbeciles willing to risk everyone's life for a chance at a temporary gain. Illegal aliens don't effect you.. until they do.. If you get shot by someone who was not supposed to be here, you probably would not have been shot if we enforced our immigration laws. The other dumb ass might not have made the choice to rob the jewelry store without an idiot collaborator. I'm a racist because I want to welcome loving immigrants and deny dangerous illegal aliens access to our society. I'm waiting for sympathizers to fall victim to wake up. I've already seen one drunk driver hit a family head on.. and while in court for that i've seen one who attempted to rape a woman in her home. People naively fail to recognize the very real life altering dangers that come with people who violate the immigration laws.. they violate other laws too.

http://somd.com/news/headlines/2016/20754.php