Local Business Who can refill a Acetylene/Nitrogen tank in Calvert County?

steppinthrax

I used to go to R.E. Michel Company, but that is in PG. I don't want to create an account, just need a simple Acetylene B and Nitrogen B tank refill. I live in Owings, MD.

Chris0nllyn

I used to go to R.E. Michel Company, but that is in PG. I don't want to create an account, just need a simple Acetylene B and Nitrogen B tank refill. I live in Owings, MD.

How did you used to go RE Michael without an account? There's a RE Michael in Prince Frederick in the industrial park off 231.

Other options are Three Mules welding supply in Mechanicsville and/or Lex. Park, but I think they only do outright buys instead of refills. Tractor Supply in Huntingtown, but I don't think they do Nitrogen, or Laurel Bottled Gas (who is probably your best bet) as they do refills for both gases you're looking for.

Last edited:

steppinthrax

How did you used to go RE Michael without an account? There's a RE Michael in Prince Frederick in the industrial park off 231.

Other options are Three Mules welding supply in Mechanicsville and/or Lex. Park, but I think they only do outright buys instead of refills. Tractor Supply in Huntingtown, but I don't think they do Nitrogen, or Laurel Bottled Gas (who is probably your best bet) as they do refills for both gases you're looking for.

Does Three Mules welding supply really have three Mules there?

steppinthrax

Thanks, I just called Tractor Supply, they indicated that they couldn't do it because they weren't able to get a license or something they needed to refill. I called 3 Mules, they do both Nitrogen and Acetylene, both reasonable prices. But they don't have 3 mules, so I'm kind of disappointing there. :)