Obama accuses Trump, GOP of spreading hate ......

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/284891-obama-we-dont-have-time-for-hatred-and-bigotry

"President Obama on Friday night lashed out at Donald Trump and the Republican Party, accusing them of spreading hate and bigotry.

During a speech at a fundraiser in Seattle for Washington state Gov. Jay Inslee, the president called on Americans to reject politicians who use divisive rhetoric and exploit economic frustrations.

“Whatever our differences, we all love this country and we all care fiercely about our children’s futures,” Obama said, according to a transcript of his speech.“And we don't have time for charlatans. And we don't have time for hatred. And we don't have time for bigotry. And we don't have time for flimflam. And we don't have the luxury of just popping off and saying whatever comes to the top of our heads.”

Though he never mentioned Trump by name, Obama repeatedly referenced the presumptive GOP presidential nominee’s racially charged rhetoric, saying that it’s driving the country backwards.
“If we turn against each other — whether it's divisions of race or religion — we're not going to build on the progress we started,” he said. “If we get cynical and just vote our fears — or we don’t vote at all — we won’t build on the progress we’ve started.” ".....>

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Obama can lick the sweaty unwashed armpit of a mandingo warrior. :yay:

BlueSunday

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/284891-obama-we-dont-have-time-for-hatred-and-bigotry

"President Obama on Friday night lashed out at Donald Trump and the Republican Party, accusing them of spreading hate and bigotry.

During a speech at a fundraiser in Seattle for Washington state Gov. Jay Inslee, the president called on Americans to reject politicians who use divisive rhetoric and exploit economic frustrations.

“Whatever our differences, we all love this country and we all care fiercely about our children’s futures,” Obama said, according to a transcript of his speech.“And we don't have time for charlatans. And we don't have time for hatred. And we don't have time for bigotry. And we don't have time for flimflam. And we don't have the luxury of just popping off and saying whatever comes to the top of our heads.”

Though he never mentioned Trump by name, Obama repeatedly referenced the presumptive GOP presidential nominee’s racially charged rhetoric, saying that it’s driving the country backwards.
“If we turn against each other — whether it's divisions of race or religion — we're not going to build on the progress we started,” he said. “If we get cynical and just vote our fears — or we don’t vote at all — we won’t build on the progress we’ve started.” ".....>

He is right. Just look at the Donald Trump supporters here on this thread ,all are core posters that do exactly the same thing spread lies innuendo and hate or the GOP manifesto as it is called.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
He is right. Just look at the Donald Trump supporters here on this thread ,all are core posters that do exactly the same thing spread lies innuendo and hate or the GOP manifesto as it is called.
Your responses are kind of predictable, disagreeable, but predictable.

Hijinx

Look at the Hillary supporters, all are Core Posters who support a corrupt and dishonest woman who has never succeeded at anything she laid a hand to.

SamSpade

I think it's hilarious to watch Maobama run against Donald Trump.

I'm still trying to figure out how anyone can point to an instance where Obama even tried to bring people together, instead of antagonizing those he disagreed with.
He's built his career on playing groups against one another.

BlueSunday

Look at the Hillary supporters, all are Core Posters who support a corrupt and dishonest woman who has never succeeded at anything she laid a hand to.

I see you still have not figured out what a "core" poster is .The fact that you try to include others into the core group is very amusing and a great diversion from the usual rhetoric that you and the other core posters throw around .Thanks.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I see you still have not figured out what a "core" poster is .The fact that you try to include others into the core group is very amusing and a great diversion from the usual rhetoric that you and the other core posters throw around .Thanks.
Almost 9 posts per day, looks like you're a "core" poster.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I guess since its your sentiment you can define it how you want.

I think what he is defining as a "core poster" is something that he cannot be. Someone who comes on here and debates issues, with a certain amount of decorum. Also, has the ability to put a complete sentence together.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I think what he is defining as a "core poster" is something that he cannot be. Someone who comes on here and debates issues, with a certain amount of decorum. Also, has the ability to put a complete sentence together.

I figured it was someone who just posts and posts and posts....

PJay

I dunno but I just threw my apple corer in the trash. Have had enough of reading that "core" word. Soon most of the forum will be on ignore.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Well, it would be nice if you tell us the definition, since you came up with the term 'core poster'. Good grief! Enough of your bs, BS. You fit the mold of a progressive liberal. You say what you want, but can't back up what you say, or make it clear; if it does not fit your agenda, or, not to mention, transparency. :blahblah: Typical.

I have decided the definition of 'core poster' is any member that posts that profits vrai and David's forum. Cha ching! Thanks for your donations to keep this forum going! :lol: