Black Lives Matter

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
He had a prestigious rap sheet including assault, robbery, guns etc. I think some how his past caught up to him. Sad either way, best to just stay out of trouble.

officeguy

He had a prestigious rap sheet including assault, robbery, guns etc. I think some how his past caught up to him. Sad either way, best to just stay out of trouble.

If you read his lyrics, he was still involved in 'the business' (or at least pretending to be).

Hijinx

White on white crime is mostly a BS phrase made up to hide the facts of black on black crime.
There isn't a helluva lot of White on white crime when compared to the black on black.

If white on white crime were so bad why would blacks keep moving into white neighborhoods from black neighborhoods looking for safety and a better opportunity for their kids. Now of course some will argue this , but if so they are ignoring Landover, Marlow Heights , Capitol Heights, Seat Pleasant,Waldorf. (I could go on.)

Sure sometimes whites fight each other the same as any race. But the stats prove what I am talking about.

One of the shameful thing is that not all Black Lives Matter. Only the lives of the thugs.

Midnightrider

White on white crime is mostly a BS phrase made up to hide the facts of black on black crime.
There isn't a helluva lot of White on white crime when compared to the black on black.

If white on white crime were so bad why would blacks keep moving into white neighborhoods from black neighborhoods looking for safety and a better opportunity for their kids. Now of course some will argue this , but if so they are ignoring Landover, Marlow Heights , Capitol Heights, Seat Pleasant,Waldorf. (I could go on.)

Sure sometimes whites fight each other the same as any race. But the stats prove what I am talking about.

One of the shameful thing is that not all Black Lives Matter. Only the lives of the thugs.

youmight want to review the stats. From what i have read whites are overwhelmingly killed by other whites, just like blacks are overwhelmingly killed by other blacks

Hijinx

youmight want to review the stats. From what i have read whites are overwhelmingly killed by other whites, just like blacks are overwhelmingly killed by other blacks

You picked the stat you wanted, and it is probably correct that white are overwhelmingly killed by other whites,(link?) I won't even bother to look at it because that isn't the stat that matters. Look up the number of blacks killed by blacks as opposed to white killed by whites and tell me the totals, and remember there aint as many of you.

Midnightrider

You picked the stat you wanted, and it is probably correct that white are overwhelmingly killed by other whites,(link?) I won't even bother to look at it because that isn't the stat that matters. Look up the number of blacks killed by blacks as opposed to white killed by whites and tell me the totals, and remember there aint as many of you.

you made the claim, i just refuted it
you said:

kind of funny that you post up ignorance and then want to change the question when the facts don't suit you.