Timely Death

Hank

my war
http://www.snopes.com/un-official-j...re-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/

Prior fabrications from the same site and blogger held that President Obama ordered the military to nuke the city of Charleston, that Rear Admiral Rick Williams was fired because he revealed Obama's purchase of a mansion in Dubai (Williams was actually terminated for misconduct), and that Vladimir Putin and Barack Obama were locked in a potentially conflict-starting battle over the practices of the Monsanto agribusiness corporation. The claim about Clinton was also a variation on the long-circulating (and equally false) "body bags" rumor holding that the Clintons have frequently "done away" with once-loyal associates who became political liabilities.

TheLibertonian

http://www.snopes.com/un-official-j...re-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/

Prior fabrications from the same site and blogger held that President Obama ordered the military to nuke the city of Charleston, that Rear Admiral Rick Williams was fired because he revealed Obama's purchase of a mansion in Dubai (Williams was actually terminated for misconduct), and that Vladimir Putin and Barack Obama were locked in a potentially conflict-starting battle over the practices of the Monsanto agribusiness corporation. The claim about Clinton was also a variation on the long-circulating (and equally false) "body bags" rumor holding that the Clintons have frequently "done away" with once-loyal associates who became political liabilities.

What did Charleston do? Also I have visited the nuclear wastesland around charleston, it's pretty bad.

Just_A_Citizen

A good number of those Clinton deaths can be debunked pretty easily. But it does require a functioning brain which eliminates OP.

This_person

littlelady

God bless the USA
STFU. You are stupid.

:rolleyes: If you are not LB, you do an excellent impersonation. And, I don't give a crap what you think of me, or any of your opinions on this forum (because you leave no room for any others, just yours). You are an arrogant arsehole, and a waste of time, whoever you are.