Idiots Are The Enemy

mAlice

professional daydreamer
One of the biggest mistakes people make is to think that there enemies are somewhere far away. The biggest threat to America is right here, in your country, in your state, your town, your neighborhood. If you refuse to believe the obvious truth that is right in front of you, you're an idiot. If you favor delusion over reality you're an idiot.

The enemy is largely young adults who have been brainwashed by institutes of "higher" education, prime time tv, and social media.

These are the people who may be running our country in a few years.

Idiots Are The Enemy.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
One of the biggest mistakes people make is to think that there enemies are somewhere far away. The biggest threat to America is right here, in your country, in your state, your town, your neighborhood. If you refuse to believe the obvious truth that is right in front of you, you're an idiot. If you favor delusion over reality you're an idiot. The enemy is largely young adults who have been brainwashed by institutes of "higher" education, prime time tv, and social media. These are the people who may be running our country in a few years. Idiots Are The Enemy.

:lol: You are the "enemy", time for you to emigrate.

glhs837

Power with Control
:lol: You are the "enemy", time for you to emigrate.

Hush, Boy. If your positions requires you to post endless amounts of drivel, then maybe you should consider emigrating to someplace such is welcome, say Berkley.

tommyjo

One of the biggest mistakes people make is to think that there enemies are somewhere far away. The biggest threat to America is right here, in your country, in your state, your town, your neighborhood. If you refuse to believe the obvious truth that is right in front of you, you're an idiot. If you favor delusion over reality you're an idiot.

The enemy is largely young adults who have been brainwashed by institutes of "higher" education, prime time tv, and social media.

Idiots Are The Enemy.

Idiots are the enemy and you define idiots as those with higher levels of education? Huh, maybe you should look up the definition of "idiot"?

How is it that only the young are made idiots by social media? Have you read any of the idiotic, uneducated and ignorant things you and those like you have posted on here?

"Delusion over reality"? So you mean folks like yourself who post delusional stories about Syrian refugees gang raping a 5 year old at knifepoint? Of maybe the recent delusional post about Independence Day vs the Fourth of July?

Hijinx

Idiots are the enemy and you define idiots as those with higher levels of education? Huh, maybe you should look up the definition of "idiot"?

How is it that only the young are made idiots by social media? Have you read any of the idiotic, uneducated and ignorant things you and those like you have posted on here?

"Delusion over reality"? So you mean folks like yourself who post delusional stories about Syrian refugees gang raping a 5 year old at knifepoint? Of maybe the recent delusional post about Independence Day vs the Fourth of July?

One of the enemy. An educated idiot that assumes anyone who escaped the liberal indoctrination of a liberal college is an idiot.
A person who believes that they are the only smart person in the room.

Because I gots me an edumacation, and you don't.

Just_A_Citizen

Idiots Are The Enemy.

So, there are idiots and useful idiots. I think I know in which category you belong.

BlueSunday

LMAO you wouldn't know one of my friends if you fell over them.

I bet you took that quiz. Probably got it from one of your Core Posters.

I must correct you (again) at no point did I say anything about it being your "friend" of which I could not find a one.

Idiots Are The Enemy.

Ain't that the truth.

And another aspect of that problem is our unwillingness to look in the mirror - our insistence that it has to be something or someone else that is to blame. We care more about being able to feel that something or someone else is to blame (i.e. that we aren't) than we do about understanding what really is to blame. That's true with regard to many aspects of life and with regard to the psychology of humans in general. So long as we prioritize things in that way (which, btw, it's okay for us to do - we just suffer the consequences of prioritizing things that way, but we also get the feel good benefits of doing so) we won't ever be good at figuring out how to fix (and actually fixing) the problems that we have. Indeed, we won't even be good at understanding whether we really have certain problems.

It isn't money in politics, it isn't rich people, it isn't politicians, it isn't the press, it isn't corporations, it isn't foreigners, it isn't the establishment, it isn't X, Y, or Z... It is us. We make the decisions we make. We vote the way we vote. We do or don't do the things we do. We understand or don't understand the things going on around us. We listen to the people we listen to, trust the sources we trust. We want the things we want even though we often say we don't. We are the decider-ers, and sometimes we make bad decisions - for all kinds of reasons. We are to blame, not all of these boogeymen.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Ain't that the truth.

And another aspect of that problem is our unwillingness to look in the mirror - our insistence that it has to be something or someone else that is to blame. We care more about being able to feel that something or someone else is to blame (i.e. that we aren't) than we do about understanding what really is to blame. That's true with regard to many aspects of life and with regard to the psychology of humans in general. So long as we prioritize things in that way (which, btw, it's okay for us to do - we just suffer the consequences of prioritizing things that way, but we also get the feel good benefits of doing so) we won't ever be good at figuring out how to fix (and actually fixing) the problems that we have. Indeed, we won't even be good at understanding whether we really have certain problems.

It isn't money in politics, it isn't rich people, it isn't politicians, it isn't the press, it isn't corporations, it isn't foreigners, it isn't the establishment, it isn't X, Y, or Z... It is us. We make the decisions we make. We vote the way we vote. We do or don't do the things we do. We understand or don't understand the things going on around us. We listen to the people we listen to, trust the sources we trust. We want the things we want even though we often say we don't. We are the decider-ers, and sometimes we make bad decisions - for all kinds of reasons. We are to blame, not all of these boogeymen.

Point taken… but we also put a lot of trust in people that make promises and sell us bag of manure disguised as a bag of gold. I walk into a car lot to buy a car and the salesman tells me how great the car is, all the bells and whistles, how much I’ll love it. I take it home and it’s garbage. Everything falls apart from day one.

Our politicians make all sorts of promises, only to find out they completely lied to us. Bush ran as a conservative and governed as a liberal – he lied to us. How could we possibly know? Most of time – when it comes to voting – it’s like trusting the rope that will get me across the 100’ deep ravine.

Now we’ve gotten to the point where we trust our elected people so little that we feel outsiders like Trump is the answer. This is the worst example of a desperate people I’ve seen in my lifetime.

I took on the quote “you get the government you deserve”; and in a lot of ways we do, because we keep voting in the same people that fail us over and over again. But, in so many instances, it’s just impossible to truly know who’s authentic and who’s a bag of manure.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Point taken… but we also put a lot of trust in people that make promises and sell us bag of manure disguised as a bag of gold. I walk into a car lot to buy a car and the salesman tells me how great the car is, all the bells and whistles, how much I’ll love it. I take it home and it’s garbage. Everything falls apart from day one.

Our politicians make all sorts of promises, only to find out they completely lied to us. Bush ran as a conservative and governed as a liberal – he lied to us. How could we possibly know? Most of time – when it comes to voting – it’s like trusting the rope that will get me across the 100’ deep ravine.

Now we’ve gotten to the point where we trust our elected people so little that we feel outsiders like Trump is the answer. This is the worst example of a desperate people I’ve seen in my lifetime.

I took on the quote “you get the government you deserve”; and in a lot of ways we do, because we keep voting in the same people that fail us over and over again. But, in so many instances, it’s just impossible to truly know who’s authentic and who’s a bag of manure.

Yes, we are desperate, and Trump is our best option. The alternative is just too damn frightening. Yes, it is bad when Trump is our Nations last ditch effort to return to something that resembles America again. As for the government we deserve, I don't think the citizens are entirely to blame when so often, we don't find out the BS about our representatives until it's too late. As long as the media is going to play along and help them keep their transgressions under wrap, this will only get worse.