Medicare Reform

mAlice

professional daydreamer
http://nypost.com/2016/06/21/obama-is-gutting-medicare/
More to it than meets the eye. With our elderly living longer, the government has to pay back that social security. Take away Medical benefits, and there's more money for the lefts pet projects, like bringing a million muslims into the country, feeding the obnoxious inked and modified purple hair youth who can't get a job, and....well, you know where I'm going.

Chris0nllyn

More to it than meets the eye. With our elderly living longer, the government has to pay back that social security. Take away Medical benefits, and there's more money for the lefts pet projects, like bringing a million muslims into the country, feeding the obnoxious inked and modified purple hair youth who can't get a job, and....well, you know where I'm going.

My wife has 2 tattoos and purple hair. She's part owner and manager of a successful business.

BlueSunday

No but I hope you leave soon and leave this country to the people who love it.

Hijinx

No but I hope you leave soon and leave this country to the people who love it.

It IS possible to love this country and still see that the President is an incompetent pompous ass..

I mean it's possible for anyone who doesn't have his head buried up Obama's rectum.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Certainly you don't mean people like Obama; he hates this country so much that he thought it needed to be fundamentally transformed.

Yep. Obama and his puppet masters. Hillary has strings, too.

New World Order, and all, y'all.

Last edited:
Medicare needs reforming. That's not to defend what President Obama and ObamaCare have done regarding Medicare. But we need to do something about Medicare and the other entitlement programs.

Everybody (lots of people, anyway) talks about cutting spending - we have to stop spending so much. But when it comes to particular areas of spending, they insist on keeping that spending or increasing it. And often they are the areas where we spend the most. But it's those other people that want to spend and spend and spend; it's those other people that are the problem when it comes to out of control government spending.

My wife has 2 tattoos and purple hair. She's part owner and manager of a successful business.
Yeah and my bro has a purple tinted beaver tail Mohawk and an "UNSAVED" tattoo on his arm and is gainfully employed. :high5: But neither of them is the 'youts' she is talking about and I know you know it.

Example... you can't get a job at Sheetz if you have any unnatural coloring in your hair and if you have piercings other than your ears) such as nose, lip, etc.) you must take them out before your shift starts. Same for Kroger's grocery store.

Hijinx

Yeah and my bro has a purple tinted beaver tail Mohawk and an "UNSAVED" tattoo on his arm and is gainfully employed. :high5: But neither of them is the 'youts' she is talking about and I know you know it.

Example... you can't get a job at Sheetz if you have any unnatural coloring in your hair and if you have piercings other than your ears) such as nose, lip, etc.) you must take them out before your shift starts. Same for Kroger's grocery store.

I like that./

Hank

my war
well then show the grooming policies of any of the companies mentioned that allow;

.... any unnatural coloring in your hair and if you have piercings other than your ears

well then show the grooming policies of any of the companies mentioned that don't allow;

.... any unnatural coloring in your hair and if you have piercings other than your ears

PeoplesElbow

Companies like Liberty medical exist to wring as much out of medicare as possible whether or not you need what they send you. My grandfather was no a diabetic yet they kept sending him glucose testers and strips. Recently I saw a guy standing on an off ramp in Richmond with a sign that read "Buying all Diabetic Testing Supplies" I thought who in the hell would buy them from this guy, he doesn't even look like he has had a bath in a week.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
well then show the grooming policies of any of the companies mentioned that don't allow;

you called :bs: prove your point