Funny meeting you here..

Grumpy

Bill Clinton lives in NY, Loretta Lynch lives/works in DC and they happen to cross paths in Phoenix.

"Clinton was notified Lynch would be arriving at the airport soon and waited for her arrival" Why?

"The private meeting took place on the west side of Sky Harbor International Airport on board a parked private plane." Snakes on a Plane?

The private meeting also occurred hours before the Benghazi report was released publicly involving Hillary Clinton and President Obama's administration.

Lynch said the private meeting on the tarmac did not involve these topics.

"Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix,"

Too funny..I believe somehow their cover was blown as this 'little meeting' was never supposed to see the light of day.

Clickie for news story

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I understand Trump supporters; at the very least, he is NOT what the GOP establishment wants and, as such, is a clear change.

I don't know how liberals continue to swallow the two dirtiest players in the game, the most ill-liberal people in our politics in this era. How does one face, every day, the prospect of re-living the ugliness of the 1990's?

Freefaller

Bill Clinton lives in NY, Loretta Lynch lives/works in DC and they happen to cross paths in Phoenix.

"Clinton was notified Lynch would be arriving at the airport soon and waited for her arrival" Why?

"The private meeting took place on the west side of Sky Harbor International Airport on board a parked private plane." Snakes on a Plane?

The private meeting also occurred hours before the Benghazi report was released publicly involving Hillary Clinton and President Obama's administration.

Lynch said the private meeting on the tarmac did not involve these topics.

"Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix,"

Too funny..I believe somehow their cover was blown as this 'little meeting' was never supposed to see the light of day.

Clickie for news story

Holy moly does our government stink!

Chris0nllyn

I understand Trump supporters; at the very least, he is NOT what the GOP establishment wants and, as such, is a clear change.

I don't know how liberals continue to swallow the two dirtiest players in the game, the most ill-liberal people in our politics in this era. How does one face, every day, the prospect of re-living the ugliness of the 1990's?

:faint:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
My question would be FIRST.. Why the hell does she have a private plane??

AND security is a bull#### answer.. they're in charge of our domestic flights being secure, how are they proving it if they have to take private planes to be safe??

Grumpy

Really doubt he played any golf in Phoenix since the daytime temps were in the 110-115 range from what I've seen on the news. She should have stopped at grandchildren and travels with her lies.

glhs837

Power with Control

AND security is a bull#### answer.. they're in charge of our domestic flights being secure, how are they proving it if they have to take private planes to be safe??

Doesnt say it was her plane,but "a private plane", which I would guess is chartered by the Clinton Foundation. I would imagine she went to him, thats how the precedence falls out, I think

PsyOps

Pixelated

My answer to that is, all high level government officials (POTUS, SecState, SecDef, AG, and all of their deputies, as well as members of congress) are afforded 'private' flights for the purpose of performing their official duties. These 'private' planes (the reason I quote 'private' is because they are really government-provided) provide quick access in and out of airports without having to go through the security checkpoints and luggage claims. They off the plane and go directly to their ground transportation. It would be a security risk to have them stand in line or mill around an airport. Lynch has a security detail provided by the FBI that fly with her. It would be too cumbersome to drag this detail around in an airport, as well draw too much attention.

The other reason is, these planes provide communications that they may need while traveling that don't exist on ordinary passenger planes. They still conduct their government business on these planes. In Lynch's case, she would likely need access to various levels of classifications that definitely don't exist on regular planes.

stgislander

PREMO Member
USCG has two C-37A Gulfstream V's available to transport the Sec DHS, USCG Commandant, and other U.S. officials.

Grumpy

The other reason is, these planes provide communications that they may need while traveling that don't exist on ordinary passenger planes. They still conduct their government business on these planes.

So you're saying that it probably was a phonecon between Lynch, Billy Jeff and Barry?

acommondisaster

Key words: "a great deal" "primarily social" "mentioned golf".....None of those words say that it was not about the ongoing investigation, there's absolutely no denial in that statement - only that beyond what they really talked about, they also mentioned golf and grandkids. Lies of omission.

Just_A_Citizen

You all are missing the obvious. The meeting was desgined to create an air of impropriety about ethics thereby causing a controversy leading to Lynch's resignation.

Simple.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
You all are missing the obvious. The meeting was desgined to create an air of impropriety about ethics thereby causing a controversy leading to Lynch's resignation.

Simple.
Or, generating a need by the GOP to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the matter thus extending 2+ years into a Hillary presidency before articles of impeachment are drafted and brought forward by the House only to have a non-conviction issued by the Senate, again.

Just_A_Citizen

Or, generating a need by the GOP to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the matter thus extending 2+ years into a Hillary presidency before articles of impeachment are drafted and brought forward by the House only to have a non-conviction issued by the Senate, again.

I like your theory too. Totally plausible.