I am shocked, Good customer service experience Chamberlain Garage Door Opener

PeoplesElbow

I just had a great customer service experience with Chamberlain Garage Door on the phone, can't say it happens too often these days.

After a little bit of phone menu I got a real person from the US and they are honoring their warranty on the remote opener no questions asked.

Warron

I just had a great customer service experience with Chamberlain Garage Door on the phone, can't say it happens too often these days.

After a little bit of phone menu I got a real person from the US and they are honoring their warranty on the remote opener no questions asked.

Was it the remote with the clip or the outside keypad? My keypad died after about a month. Tried new batteries, but it seems to be dead.

warneckutz

I grabbed a belt-driven unit, battery backup, etc... It's really nice and quiet. I've got the network attachment too so I can open the garage door via cell phone at any point - Good to know their CS is up to par as well.

PeoplesElbow

Was it the remote with the clip or the outside keypad? My keypad died after about a month. Tried new batteries, but it seems to be dead.

Was the remote that I keep in the car, it worked fine but would need to have the battery replaced after about a week. The other remote in my other car is fine.