Joint Base Andrews

glhs837

Power with Control
So, confirmed that it's real, as opposed to being some confusion with the previously scheduled active shooter drill that kicked off at 9am?

PsyOps

Pixelated
So, confirmed that it's real, as opposed to being some confusion with the previously scheduled active shooter drill that kicked off at 9am?

The active shooter exercise was canceled because of the real world active shooter. It is real.

glhs837

Power with Control
From that first link....

"According to Stars and Stripes, the Pentagon said there was a “barricade situation” on the third floor of the medical facility."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Interesting that this story has taken over CNN, with multiple heads fretting about it, and they are all saying...that they don't really know if there is a shooter or not. At this point they're saying it's just a rumor.

So...why has it taken over CNN? Why wouldn't they wait until they know there's something to report?

awpitt

Main Streeter
Interesting that this story has taken over CNN, with multiple heads fretting about it, and they are all saying...that they don't really know if there is a shooter or not. At this point they're saying it's just a rumor.

So...why has it taken over CNN? Why wouldn't they wait until they know there's something to report?

Because that wouldn't be as much fun. You know how these news people are.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Because that wouldn't be as much fun. You know how these news people are.

The blond head on CNN just breathed this enormous sigh of relief - "Oh thank goodness!"

Psh. Liar. She was hoping to have something to talk about for the rest of the day.

awpitt

Main Streeter
The blond head on CNN just breathed this enormous sigh of relief - "Oh thank goodness!"

Psh. Liar. She was hoping to have something to talk about for the rest of the day.

I just saw that and I know what you mean. Now she's just going to have a boring day.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Now they're saying all indications point to it being a false alarm.

There is major construction at this location. They are basically building a whole new hospital. Lots of bangs and pops and such, I'm sure. But, better safe than sorry I suppose.