Japan is smart..

Hijinx

Last edited:

SamSpade

I suppose not many of us on the forum except Midnight ( he knows everything--or thinks he does) know much about the Japanese Constitution, but if they watch Muslims they are on the right track. That is where most of the terrorism is coming from..

This always seems to be countered by the occasional observation that other people besides Muslims have actually committed similar acts.

But Muslims are simply massively over-represented in any of these. And I'm talking, in comparison to the population where the crimes are committed.

Maybe we don't want to wage a war against Islam - but at least some part of Islam has absolutely declared war on us.

TheLibertonian

This always seems to be countered by the occasional observation that other people besides Muslims have actually committed similar acts.

But Muslims are simply massively over-represented in any of these. And I'm talking, in comparison to the population where the crimes are committed.

Maybe we don't want to wage a war against Islam - but at least some part of Islam has absolutely declared war on us.

Or that we don't want to live in a soviet style survelliance state.

But hey, I guess most people here were born on the wrong side of the wall.

Just_A_Citizen

How many Moslems are in Japan, a country where immigration is discouraged and Moslem immigration is outright banned? Permanent residency for Moslems is extremely rare too. Some Japanese Moslems and some Indonesian expats.

Point is we are talking probably less than one tenth of one percent of the entire population, if that.

It's still a stupid idea but I think you all are getting frothy about nothing.

But that seems the norm here.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
How many Moslems are in Japan, a country where immigration is discouraged and Moslem immigration is outright banned? Permanent residency for Moslems is extremely rare too. Some Japanese Moslems and some Indonesian expats.

Point is we are talking probably less than one tenth of one percent of the entire population, if that.

It's still a stupid idea but I think you all are getting frothy about nothing.

But that seems the norm here.

Frothy? LOL Okay.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
So no idea on the Moslem population of Japan, eh? Didn't reckon you would.

Actually, I looked it up. It's fairly insignificant. However, it only took one Muslim to gun down 100 people in Orlando. It only takes one to strap a rack of dynamite to his chest. It only takes one to rape your little boy or girl. So...frothy and sh!t.

Midnightrider

I suppose not many of us on the forum except Midnight ( he knows everything--or thinks he does) know much about the Japanese Constitution, but if they watch Muslims they are on the right track. That is where most of the terrorism is coming from..

For someone who doesn't like being called an idiot you spend an inordinate amount of time trying to call me out. If only there were a way for you to find out what the Japanese 'constitution' says about this. If only there were a resource you could use to look up just about anything. If only there were some type of world wide electronic encyclopedia :killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Actually, I looked it up. It's fairly insignificant.

Best estimate I've seen puts the number at around 70,000 total. Yeah...that's not very many, but if the old "less than 10% are jihadists" canard were to hold true, that is still quite a few thousand potential bomb wearers.

Hijinx

For someone who doesn't like being called an idiot you spend an inordinate amount of time trying to call me out. If only there were a way for you to find out what the Japanese 'constitution' says about this. If only there were a resource you could use to look up just about anything. If only there were some type of world wide electronic encyclopedia :killingme

I love to toy with, you. You bite every time.:oldman: