Video of Old Woman Scolding Kids for Selling Candy Outside of Target Goes Viral

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Video of Old Woman Scolding Kids for Selling Candy Outside of Target Goes Viral

The altercation began when the woman walked up to confront the kids.

“She comes up to the little kid and is like, ‘Where is your license? Have you asked permission to be here?’ And then the kid is like, ‘No, I’m just selling candy. I’m trying to make some money,’ ” Lizarraga told KCBS-TV.

In her Facebook post, Lizarraga added that the woman “started harassing him to the point where he started to cry.”

When other shoppers entering and exiting the store began to notice what was happening, a group of people approached the woman, telling her to leave the young candy vendors alone, according to Lizarraga.

After this, a man walked over to give the woman a piece of his mind. Then he bought $80 worth of candy.

“I’m buying it all,” the man said, taunting the woman. “I’m gonna buy it all, and I’m gonna give it away to all these people. You should be ashamed of yourself.”

must be a democrat :jet:

ciwmj

must be a democrat :jet:

FYI to all of you fools.
Target has a corporate policy to not let anyone or any organization sell or give anything away if front of any store. So the kid, black, white or purple was inviolition of company policy. So suck it up.

Hijinx

FYI to all of you fools.
Target has a corporate policy to not let anyone or any organization sell or give anything away if front of any store. So the kid, black, white or purple was inviolition of company policy. So suck it up.

Another reason I don't go to Target.
By the way that old lady might be Hillary's Mama.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was wondering what Barbara Thompson was doing these days.

More information is needed, anyway. Was this some group fundraiser? Did the kids just come into a load of candy - fell of a truck, maybe? - and are selling it themselves? And if Target doesn't permit soliciting on their property, why didn't an employee come out and shoo the kids away?

What's with "reporters" these days where they just give you less than even basic information? Is this what journalism school is churning out these days? Do they even have a diploma? Are they supposed to be there?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Reportage these days is frequently slanted and supported by a single "google" search for information. And it is frequently misspelled throughout.

That doesn't limit her to only Democrats. Republicans love them some regulation too.

No doubt.

That many people still think that Republicans are more for small government than Democrats are is head-shake-worthy. That Republicans respect the Constitution and sincerely want it abided by more, that we're more honest, that we value freedom more, that we don't want to be pandered to as much, that our leaders don't take advantage of our ignorance as much, that we aren't as prone to being spun by our preferred information sources, that we don't for the most part do all of the things that we criticize Democrats for as much - that so many people still believe those things is head-shake-worthy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No doubt.

That many people still think that Republicans are more for small government than Democrats are is head-shake-worthy. That Republicans respect the Constitution and sincerely want it abided by more, that we're more honest, that we value freedom more, that we don't want to be pandered to as much, that our leaders don't take advantage of our ignorance as much, that we aren't as prone to being spun by our preferred information sources, that we don't for the most part do all of the things that we criticize Democrats for as much - that so many people still believe those things is head-shake-worthy.

Oh, what the heck, might as well:

Instead of calling turncoat Republicans "RINOs" they need to start calling them "CINOs" - conservatives in name only. They're still Republicans no matter what they spew - they ARE the Republicans. Whether or not they are conservative, however, is open to debate.

This election in particular has opened my eyes a great deal regarding our political party system, and really shone a reality check spotlight on the "G"OP. Intellectually I knew they were all a bunch of turds who aren't fit to run a bake sale, let alone a country, but I still had an inclination to believe they were on the conservative side of the aisle and had slightly more interest in governing for the common man. Now I just think they're a bunch of turds.

Instead of calling turncoat Republicans "RINOs" they need to start calling them "CINOs" - conservatives in name only. They're still Republicans no matter what they spew - they ARE the Republicans. Whether or not they are conservative, however, is open to debate.

This election in particular has opened my eyes a great deal regarding our political party system, and really shone a reality check spotlight on the "G"OP. Intellectually I knew they were all a bunch of turds who aren't fit to run a bake sale, let alone a country, but I still had an inclination to believe they were on the conservative side of the aisle and had slightly more interest in governing for the common man. Now I just think they're a bunch of turds.

Sure, but it isn't just what many refer to as RINOs that I'm referring to. It's the people that would call them RINOs as well, perhaps to an even greater extent. It's people that consider themselves very conservative as well as those that consider themselves more moderate. And it's also not just the elected officials or party leaders, it's the electorate in general. The latter is the bigger problem as the former follows from it. Republican voters and so-called conservatives are just as bad now as Democratic voters and so-called liberals when it comes to honesty, knowing what they're talking about, not letting themselves be mislead and spun and BS-ed to, sincerely wanting to obey the Constitution, caring about individual freedoms and rights, wanting government more out of our lives, wanting America to be what America has long promised to be.

Chris0nllyn

Sure, but it isn't just what many refer to as RINOs that I'm referring to. It's the people that would call them RINOs as well, perhaps to an even greater extent. It's people that consider themselves very conservative as well as those that consider themselves more moderate. And it's also not just the elected officials or party leaders, it's the electorate in general. The latter is the bigger problem as the former follows from it. Republican voters and so-called conservatives are just as bad now as Democratic voters and so-called liberals when it comes to honesty, knowing what they're talking about, not letting themselves be mislead and spun and BS-ed to, sincerely wanting to obey the Constitution, caring about individual freedoms and rights, wanting government more out of our lives, wanting America to be what America has long promised to be.

And voting for the party that identifies with the last sentence is mocked. It's viewed as being the "loser" party.

SamSpade

See, I have to look at the last eight years - and realize that I probably wouldn't have gotten such a raw deal from Republicans. They may not be conservative, but after eight years I kind of know what Democrats are going to give me.

Hijinx

I should have said statist

The political office holders of both parties are out to get all they can.

NOBODY spends the money they spend to get in office to help Americans.
They are there for the bennies.
There isn't a poor man amongst them.