Tim's at Coles Point

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Finally had the opportunity to stop by Coles Point Marina and try the latest incarnation of their restaurant since Anne and Chris (dba AC's) left. Fortunately, we were not disappointed.

Had a range of different seafood from blackened rockfish fillets,crab cakes, scallops, crab dip, fried calamari...etc. Definitely a seafood sampler. Didn't try their crab legs...no sense inviting disappointment since those all come from the same place, frozen the same way.

Nothing particularly stood out....but nothing failed either. The fish was prepared perfectly. Lots of hush puppies came with the entres. They were OK too.

$178 total for six adults, including a few beers. We'll definitely be going back.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
One of these "Tim's"?

http://timsrivershore.com/locations/

The Tim's at Coles Point is not referenced or identified on the web site, but I have to wonder if there is a connection. It would help explain why the food was decent..

Yes, I was at Tim's II. I have been to the one in Dumfries because I had friends that lived right there. I'm not sure of the one you are referencing. :shrug:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm not sure of the one you are referencing. :shrug:

LOL..what? It's right there in my subject line: "Tim's at Coles Point". The original subject of this tread. Or, you meant "not sure of the affiliation"?

Does seem odd that a new restaurant on the same shore would open with that name and not be connected somehow. Maybe it's a "test period" kind of thing.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
LOL..what? It's right there in my subject line: "Tim's at Coles Point". The original subject of this tread. Or, you meant "not sure of the affiliation"?

Does seem odd that a new restaurant on the same shore would open with that name and not be connected somehow. Maybe it's a "test period" kind of thing.
The affiliation.
You have to forgive her..... blonde, ya know....
:buttkick: