Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ignore needs to be upgraded

Ignore needs to be upgraded

The current ignore option is useless. If I want to ignore someone, I don't want to see their ignorant name and the threads they start at all. All the current ignore option does now is block the thread message, not even the title. Ignore means Ignore. We shouldn't have to still see these fools. Others have complained about the same issue, so why can't it be changed?

wow...what are you....a 5 year old little girl?

You might want to choose a different screen name....

I agree with General Lee. Why even have the option when you still have to see the threads that they start that fill up 80% of the page....oh wait, maybe I just answered my own question.

I'd be happy if the iggy feature suppressed any quotes from those on my list. Kind of worthless to have someone on iggy and then still see their posts when they get quoted.
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
    Others have complained about the same issue, so why can't it be changed?
    It's a software hack that would invalidate our updates and service agreement, otherwise believe me we would have it. There are a couple of third party add ons that claim to do this, but we are wary of getting involved in that because of the service agreement but also because you never know what you're going to get.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

I don't get it. I've been riled by a few on here over the years, but it's never made me want to put any of them on ignore.

Some peoples drivel is just too much to tolerate, just my opinion.
    No more splitting Uranium for fun and profit, retirement is cool so far....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I don't get it. I've been riled by a few on here over the years, but it's never made me want to put any of them on ignore.
    I find myself getting sucked into these juvenile back and forths, and that's when I put people on ignore. Once I break the momentum, I may or may not take them off again.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    It's a software hack that would invalidate our updates and service agreement, otherwise believe me we would have it. There are a couple of third party add ons that claim to do this, but we are wary of getting involved in that because of the service agreement but also because you never know what you're going to get.
    Ok, fair enough. I appreciate the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    That explains alot.. Thanks..

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.