Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ignore needs to be upgraded

It's an election year. It's will calm down some after November.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiant1 View Post
    And without their posting the forums would be near dead because that's about the only thing going anymore.
    Then why don't you start a thread about what you're interested in?

This is so typical of a certain type of internet user: they contribute nothing and expect everyone else to entertain them.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    What really needs to be upgraded is my ability to limit posters to starting x-number of threads per day. That way some people (and you know who you are) will have to be more judicious about what they post rather than grabbing every stupid headline from every stupid blog and spamming up the forum with it.
    Oh dear lord if there was ever a day to implement that it would be today.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Then why don't you start a thread about what you're interested in?

This is so typical of a certain type of internet user: they contribute nothing and expect everyone else to entertain them.
    Although it once was a fun place to participate in, these forums ceased to entertain me a long time ago so I certainly don't expect it. As for starting threads, they've received little or no response so I stopped a while back. People seem to be more interested in bipartisan crap so they can post pages full of vehement insults, and that's why I don't contribute much anymore if at all. I could be wrong, but I suspect that's the case with others as well. The only reasons I log on are the occasional inside scoop on local news, observance of human nature, and just plain habit but the habit is waning because I used to log on daily and now I can go weeks before logging on and not miss it one bit. So yeah, I am a certain type of internet user...one who mostly uses the internet elsewhere.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.