Attention Verizon Wireless customers!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Go into your account and check your plan. They have a new system going and I just saved $120/mo by switching over - same everything, lower price.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Go into your account and check your plan. They have a new system going and I just saved $120/mo by switching over - same everything, lower price.

30 GB data plan.. went from $325 a month to $100 a month? Total expected bill for the month of July is $143.. Junes was $345...

Holy snykees.. i hope this is real..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Same here. I pay about 1/3 of her savings. But then again, her needs are a little more than average, and mine less than average.

Right - my hotspot is my main internet connection, which gobbles up the gigs.

So now my phone and internet cost is the same as it was when I was home based, which was the last thing concerning me about my hobo lifestyle. Yay!

bulldog

Cool. Thanks for the tip. Just called and saved $15.00 per month. Now have unused gigs that roll over too.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now have unused gigs that roll over too.

That was another big bonus for me. Next month I'll be in lodging that provides me with strong reliable internet, but following that we'll be on our own in a lodge that "says" they have internet but my experience tells me that it probably won't be good enough to meet my needs. At that location I will appreciate my rollover gigs. :yay:

bulldog

That was another big bonus for me. Next month I'll be in lodging that provides me with strong reliable internet, but following that we'll be on our own in a lodge that "says" they have internet but my experience tells me that it probably won't be good enough to meet my needs. At that location I will appreciate my rollover gigs. :yay:

I did find out that gigs don't roll month to month to month, but only month to month. That is; Unused July gigs roll to August, but do not further roll to September. It's an every other month thing.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
So I just looked, it doesn't save me any money. I'd be paying $10 more for 2 more GB. I guess the saving come only if you use large amounts of data??

bulldog

Our plan is for 2 phones and we share 2 GB between us. We saved $15.00 per month so I'm not sure why yours would be different.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Our plan is for 2 phones and we share 2 GB between us. We saved $15.00 per month so I'm not sure why yours would be different.

We have 4 phones, 6 GB. I don't have to go to a higher GB plan. My kids phones are set up to quit accessing data once they use their allotted amount up anyways. Doesn't hurt my feelings :lol:

Chris0nllyn

Don't update your phone...I had the unlimited plan until I decided to put my phone through the washing machine. Once you upgrade you have to choose a new data plan.

I know. I've bought 2 phones outright simply so I don't have to update.

Chris0nllyn

It's crazy how expensive the phones are.

Right?

I found one of these puppies going through some old junk and wondered if they could put it on my plan :lol:

5362241572_6b17f4b682.jpg