Disney networks to host Obama town hall on race ......

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/287622-disney-networks-to-host-obama-town-hall-on-race

"In an unprecedented move, all of the networks owned by Walt Disney Co. will air a town hall with President Obama on race relations in prime time on Thursday.

The town hall event, to begin at 8 p.m., will be commercial free.

ABC-TV, ESPN, ABC News Digital, Freeform Digital, the WATCH ABC app, the WatchESPN app, Yahoo, and ABC Radio will all air the town hall, titled "The President and The People: A National Conversation.”

It will air live from Washington, D.C., and will be produced by ABC News.
World News Tonight anchor David Muir will co-moderate the event. His co-moderator will be ESPN commentator Jemele Hill, who normally hosts a sports banter program called "His & Hers," with Michael Smith, on ESPN 2.

The president is scheduled to discuss race relations, policing and gun violence.

The town hall comes on the heels of a series of separate highly publicized shootings of African-American men by police in Louisiana and Minnesota, and the sniper ambush killings of five police officers during a protest in Dallas last week. "

glhs837

Power with Control
In case his pulpit wasn't bully enough? They still fail to realize, it's not that people are not hearing him, it's because they disagree with him. Same issue the Rs have. "If we just yell louder and repeat long enough, those simpletons will get it and do what we think is right!!!"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In case his pulpit wasn't bully enough? They still fail to realize, it's not that people are not hearing him, it's because they disagree with him. Same issue the Rs have. "If we just yell louder and repeat long enough, those simpletons will get it and do what we think is right!!!"

They're not interested in you or any other thinking adult. They're going after the kiddies who are easily led and manipulated.

stew77

I am taking bets on IF not WHEN he brings up "GUN Registration, Confiscation, or "New Gun Laws"!! I say within the first 5 minutes or less? Any takers? And it will go downhill from there.. REMEMBER it is HIS IDEAS!!

glhs837

Power with Control
They're not interested in you or any other thinking adult. They're going after the kiddies who are easily led and manipulated.

I think you are wrong. To the political class, we ALL easily led and manipulated. They just haven't tried long enough and hard enough. Just look back over Obamas speeches, so many of them show he thinks that with enough time to talk at you, you would do the smart thing and agree with him.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I think you are wrong. To the political class, we ALL easily led and manipulated. They just haven't tried long enough and hard enough. Just look back over Obamas speeches, so many of them show he thinks that with enough time to talk at you, you would do the smart thing and agree with him.

If I agree with him will he shut up?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I am so glad our TV went out.

It's times like this that make me glad I gave up TV entirely.

Bobo the wonder boy addressing the masses. I'll pass...

January 2017 can not get here soon enough. :patriot:

BlueSunday

Ahhhhh. Gotta love the racism on SoMd Forums. Refeshing. Like fresh laundry or a gentle breeze.

POS.

From past post's and threads are you really surprised?This is what these forums thrive on ,racism and then insulting or attacking anyone who calls the "core posters" out on it.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
From past post's and threads are you really surprised?This is what these forums thrive on ,racism and then insulting or attacking anyone who calls the "core posters" out on it.

Core...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 29