U.S. Approves United Nation’s Use of Military Force on American Soil

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Sure hope it's less boring then the last time we were getting ready for it during those exercised in Texas, or when DHS bought all that ammo.

Now see, I'm hoping that this particular threat will continue to be boring, but that's just me.

stew77

I sure hope none of this is true, as I am NOT ready for a WAR on our soil! But if if comes, it will be bloody and long drawn out! From my cold dead fingers...Keeping my powder dry!

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Gettin' ready for Martial Law. I've seen the video's of the thousands of UN vehicles, tanks, and various other vehicles being shipped in. People say that's just stuff being brought back from overseas, can't be left. I don't believe it for a minute when I read articles like this:

http://americanintelligencereport.c...ations-use-of-military-force-on-american-soil

This looks like the U.S. is promising to use its own troops in foreign nations when U.S. military operations lead to damage or injury to collateral civilians. Where does this authorize the U.N. or other nations to send their troops into the U.S.?

Hijinx

IFa President were stupid enough to bring foreign troops into the United States to enforce laws and martial law.he would be guilty of treason.

RPMDAD

The US should have left the UN a long time ago and kicked their headquarters out of here. JMHO

Hijinx

The US should have left the UN a long time ago and kicked their headquarters out of here. JMHO

Mine too. The UN was never meant to run the world. This Global BS coming out of the UN is far more than it should be.
Worse is that we have Democrats in favor of this BS.

The sovereignty of the United States should never be traded off in any manner.