Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
If you're thinking about purchasing the digital download or buying the Blu Ray, don't.

I can't put into words how bad this movie is. Easily the worst movie I have ever, and I do mean ever, seen. No hyperbole.

At least movies like Sharknado, Batman & Robin and cheesy films like that are fun.

This was a three hour ####show of depressing gloom and doom that takes the two most iconic superheroes and turns them into detestable whiny bitch millennials.

The movie, like every Zack Snyder film, lacks structure. Except, unlike 300, this movie is boring as hell.

The only highlight of the movie was Gal Gadot looking hot as hell as Wonder Woman.

Just wait for it to come on FX in a year. This movie was that bad and I want my money back.

molly_21

I never understood why people buy movies when they come out on DVD without watching it first (meaning getting it from library, Redbox, or borrowing it from someone who has bought it). If I bought every single movie I've watched on DVD I would have a collection of crap movies I'll never watch again. Going out to the movies is a different story (which is usually lately only maybe less than 8 times a year. Hence to say, when I do see a movie I get it from the library or redbox).

Clem72

I just saw the movie a few days ago and already I am struggling to remember the details. It was that forgettable. I do remember laughing my ass off at the techno-fatman suit.

Restitution

This movie was nothing more than the desperate attempt to create what Marvel has going on now with the Avengers and it's characters. It was a terrible attempt to introduce new characters (Flash, Cyborg, WW, and Aquaman) in the hopes to create their own comic movie dynasty.

warneckutz

I watched Superman, Man of Steel on Wednesday and Batman vs Superman last night. I actually thought it was pretty good and finally understood the entire thing, but it did help enormously that I could watch it with captions at my own pace (it is really long).

When did *man die? How did I miss that in the theater? Was the dirt shaking on the coffin? If this is the beginning of the Justice League series don't see how it's possible, but I'm intrigued enough to go back and find out. I liked it, not as entertaining as Marvel Comic but still pretty damn good.

He came "very close to death" as he pulled himself closer to Doomsday to push the spear completely through him...

Yeah, dirt shook a little...

Justice League trailer was just released, no mention or visual cue of Supes but he's obviously an integral part of the team.I just hope they don't wait till the last 30 minutes to bring him back... we all know he's coming back, no point in trying to make it a huge surprise.

And if you're not against "cartoons", "The Killing Joke" comes out on digital tomorrow. It's a Batman VS Joker (voiced by Mark Hamill) cartoon that's Rated "R" and it goes along with a gruesome comic story line. People are expecting big things from it.

Clem72

And if you're not against "cartoons", "The Killing Joke" comes out on digital tomorrow. It's a Batman VS Joker (voiced by Mark Hamill) cartoon that's Rated "R" and it goes along with a gruesome comic story line. People are expecting big things from it.

Not that I'm complaining as I really like his Joker, but I thought he has said a couple of times that he wasn't doing that character anymore?

warneckutz

Not that I'm complaining as I really like his Joker, but I thought he has said a couple of times that he wasn't doing that character anymore?

I thought I heard the same, his voice in the Arkham games was great. Glad he kept going.

Yeah I read the review on it BUT I think I read something that made me not want to take my son- don't recall what. I don't do cartoons much anymore, like the new Anime stuff - bleh! Nothing's been the same since DB/DBZ/DBZ Kai (GT sucked) and the new movies. (Actually drove to Annapolis to see Battle of the Gods)

Well, they're putting a darker spin on everything. The Ultimate Cut is a little more brutal, especially when it comes to Batman and how he deals with the bad guys. I dunno, I try not to think about it too much... I watched Batman & Robin (George Clooney) yesterday and realized how far we've come... :lol: