Brickyard 400, Indianapolis

calvcopf

Kyle Busch Win
Kevin Harvick
Martin Truex Jr
Tony Stewart
Brad Keselowski

Dale Earnhardt Jr. has not been cleared by physicians to compete in at least the next two NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events as he continues to recover from concussion-like symptoms. He will miss the races at Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Pocono Raceway. Four-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Jeff Gordon will be the team's substitute driver at Indianapolis and Pocono.

Last edited:

Forkian

Jeff Gordon will be the team's substitute driver at Indianapolis and Pocono.

Gordon can't give it up. Just like Mark Martin couldn't. They both should have just stayed retired. Mark's last race should have been in the 6 and Gordon's in the 24 car. Too many young drivers that could benefit from the seat time that these old guys can't seem to let go of.

stgislander

PREMO Member
On a related topic, I did enjoy watching the CWTS race at Eldora Speedway last night. Kyle Larson won, but he had his hands full with a couple dirt-only racers.

OldHillcrestGuy

Hope I'm not becoming like Homie. picking a Joe Gibbs car 2 weeks in a row. Look where that has gotten him, last place in the standings.

(1) Kyle Busch
Carl Edwards
Tony Stewart
Kevin Harvick
Jimmie Johnson

homedepot20

Hope I'm not becoming like Homie. picking a Joe Gibbs car 2 weeks in a row. Look where that has gotten him, last place in the standings.

Up Yours you ole Fart ! At least I don't have 3 people behind my a$$ waiting to jump ALL OVER me !

Standing Before Brickyard

OHCG 44
STGIS 44
C_F 43
CALV 40
CLEV 37
HD20 35

Last edited:

homedepot20

Clevalley picks from New Hampshire

HARVICK
Kyle
Kes
Denny
Joey

With Clevalley & myself fighting over LAST PLACE , I should be deducting points from him for making me research his previous picks ! Just Kidding :buddies:

OldHillcrestGuy

Up Yours you ole Fart ! At least I don't have 3 people behind my a$$ waiting to jump ALL OVER me !

Standing as of Brickyard

OHCG 44
STGIS 44
C_F 43
CALV 40
CLEV 37
HD20 35

That's standings before Brickyard, you make it sound like its standings after Brickyard. Looks like I increased my lead on a couple of my closest people. Gheez even you got lucky and finally picked the winner.

homedepot20

That's standings before Brickyard, you make it sound like its standings after Brickyard. Looks like I increased my lead on a couple of my closest people. Gheez even you got lucky and finally picked the winner.

Instead of complaining about the usage of my words , why didn't you tally & Post the Standing !

homedepot20

Kyle Busch WINS & kisses the Bricks AGAIN for 2nd straight Year !

Standing as of Brick Yard

OldHillCrestguy 44+6=50
Stgislander 44+1=45
Checkered_Flag 43+2=45
Calvcopf 40+5=45
HomeDepot20 35+7=42
Clevalley 37+2=39 ( New Hampshire Picks)

Last edited:

homedepot20

Looks like I increased my lead on a couple of my closest people. Gheez even you got lucky and finally picked the winner.

You increased your lead to 5 , but you have 3 tied at 2nd place just waiting for you to slip up ! As for me , like I always said it's just a matter of picking the correct JGR car to WIN . As long as I continue to pick ALL the JGR cars in TOP 5 , I can't go wrong :lmao:

stgislander

PREMO Member
I was out of town so I missed all but the last 20 laps, but I have to admit that the 20 car surprised me. Matt even said that his car sucked during practice and qualifying, but they kept adjusting on it and wound up with a 2nd place finish.

And for all the talking they do on television about the problems Kasey Kahne is having, the driver that would get my vote for the title of "Cant Buy a Break to Save His Life" would be Ryan Newman.

calvcopf

I was out of town so I missed all but the last 20 laps, but I have to admit that the 20 car surprised me. Matt even said that his car sucked during practice and qualifying, but they kept adjusting on it and wound up with a 2nd place finish.

And for all the talking they do on television about the problems Kasey Kahne is having, the driver that would get my vote for the title of "Cant Buy a Break to Save His Life" would be Ryan Newman.

Yeah, its like Kasey Kahne got in a Hendrick ride and thought the car would just drive itself to Victory Lane. Newman has some rough luck, but I think that he does really good at getting all he can out of the car. Especially considering that the Childress cars aren't nearly as good as they used to be. My pick for "Cant Buy a Break to Save His Life" would be Greg Biffle. On the rare occasion that Roush gives him a fast car, he usually blows a tire or something else goes wrong to give him a bad finish.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Yeah, its like Kasey Kahne got in a Hendrick ride and thought the car would just drive itself to Victory Lane. Newman has some rough luck, but I think that he does really good at getting all he can out of the car. Especially considering that the Childress cars aren't nearly as good as they used to be. My pick for "Cant Buy a Break to Save His Life" would be Greg Biffle. On the rare occasion that Roush gives him a fast car, he usually blows a tire or something else goes wrong to give him a bad finish.

Funny that to mention Biffle. He would be my #2 choice.