Kasich says Trump cannot win Ohio.

Hijinx

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...Ohio__says_state_s_governor__John_Kasich.html

It appears as though Kasich has no intention of helping him win either

Some have speculated that Kasich did not want to associate with Trump in part because the governor may run for president again in 2020.

If he doesn't endorse the Republicans candidate I think he can quit any thought of running himself.

Kasich said he planned to campaign for Republican U.S. senators up for reelection, such as John McCain of Arizona and Mark Kirk of Illinois.

Kirk reported to be the most liberal Republican in the U.S. Senate,he also voted to confirm Loretta Lynch,.
And John McPain. If that isn't the kiss of death for Conservatives ever voting for him----it should be.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Kasich really turned out to be a little ass weasel, didn't he?

"I'm taking my ball and going home!"

littlelady

God bless the USA
Kasich and Cruz are examples of why the GOP is such a mess. They are definitely not men of their word and, obviously, have no honor. I hope both and other elected GOP who don't support Trump as the candidate never get re-elected again; especially, the presidency. Boo!:boo:

Hijinx

Kasich and Cruz are examples of why the GOP is such a mess. They are definitely not men of their word and, obviously, have no honor. I hope both and other elected GOP who don't support Trump as the candidate never get re-elected again; especially, the presidency. Boo!:boo:

Republidems.

littlelady

God bless the USA

It is obvious that the imbedded GOP establishment pols/voters are willing to have Hillary as prez. There is no other explanation. Are they really willing to be part of the end of America as We know it? We will all suffer for this ridiculous behavior. It is not over yet. I will remain positive. God bless us All.

One more thing. I have always loved your posts. You are unique in how you respond. I respect you, and find you humorous, and knowledgeable. But, at this point, I don't understand why you still revere Cruz. He is a traitor to the party, and not an honorable man. His skin is so thin, you can see through it. Maybe, that is why he is not the GOP candidate.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Kasich really turned out to be a little ass weasel, didn't he?

"I'm taking my ball and going home!"

:lol: That's what I was thinking when I read the first post! He was another one who just can't shake off the fact that the American People are not buying what he's selling. It's too bad, too. He used to be a nice guy and I thought a lot of him when he was a congressman but it's like he's gone off the deep end.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm sorry about John Kasich because I thought he seemed pretty reasonable, but I when I asked on my FB why Republicans didn't go for him in the primary the most vehement negative responses were from....Ohio Republicans. They don't like him, and were quite clear about that.

I think "ass weasel" is an apt description.

Bann

PREMO Member

You certainly found one of the more obscure polls out there favoring Cruz' speech. :lol:

Be careful when you read polls. It might be a poll of all the Cruz delegates at the convention, for all we know. If you cannot independently verify the results - then you really have no idea how the poll was conducted.

Note: Echelon has not released any crosstabs or full write-up for the poll as of the time this story was written. - See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/...g-trump?cr_activetab=bio#sthash.LW2tAGF3.dpuf

littlelady

God bless the USA
You certainly found one of the more obscure polls out there favoring Cruz' speech. :lol:

Be careful when you read polls. It might be a poll of all the Cruz delegates at the convention, for all we know. If you cannot independently verify the results - then you really have no idea how the poll was conducted.

I have learned not to rely on polls. They are unbalanced, biased, and useless. You just have to go with your gut. Period. Oh, and yeah, Obama's comments today about 'just doesn't jive' were nauseating. The puppet has become the puppet master. He is nauseating, and Hillary as prez is more frightening than he is.

Last edited:

PJay

No offense, but you should probably get some ice to put on your Cruz boo boo. He lost back in May.

None taken, and I realize that. BUT, I will continue to defend him when mentioned. Now about those sites you were so kind to post, they've been in the Trump tank from the beginning...along with Drudge. I love Mark Levin. I wish everyone here would tune in and get schooled. Very smart man.

Now this
https://www.conservativereview.com/...primary-is-over-youre-running-against-hillary

It really is time to start hammering the evil one...waiting.....

littlelady

God bless the USA
None taken, and I realize that. BUT, I will continue to defend him when mentioned. Now about those sites you were so kind to post, they've been in the Trump tank from the beginning...along with Drudge. I love Mark Levin. I wish everyone here would tune in and get schooled. Very smart man.

Now this
https://www.conservativereview.com/...primary-is-over-youre-running-against-hillary

Who is the evil one? Just wondering what your answer is to your own statement.

Never mind. I see what you are saying, but I think Trump had every right to attack Cruz/Kasich, etc. who don't support his nom. He will concentrate on Hillary when the time comes, and will rip her a new whatever body part.

Last edited:

Bann

PREMO Member

Now this

Drudge is a news site. He posts links to articles on other sites.

Mark Levin is ate up with vitriol and animosity. I have listened to him for years in the past and I also listened (off and on) throughout the campaign. He's completely gone off the deep end with his lunatic ranting - almost like Glenn Beck. You can have him - whatever floats yo' boat.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Drudge is a news site. He posts links to articles on other sites.

Serious. The knobs are still pissed at Matt Drudge because he had the nerve to break the Lewinsky story that the other media outlets had but chose not to report on. That, of course, makes him a rightwing zealot horrible person with a rightwing zealot hate site.

In truth, Drudge Report is a news aggregator and they pull from many different sources on the internet, liberal AND conservative. In their list of editorialists, you will find both liberals AND conservatives. If a Republican is in the chit, they get a headline just as when it's a Democrat who screws up.

It would be nice if people weren't so ####ing stupid.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
PS, Mark Levin is a mental case. I enjoy listening to him until he starts screeching and losing his "mind", which is usually about 10 minutes into his show. And he's being stupid once again with the link Homesick posted. Trump invited Cruz to speak at the convention. He didn't have to do that. Trump has said nothing that I'm aware of about Cruz not endorsing him - I'm sure that didn't surprise him at all. He did, however, speak at length about the dire consequences of a Hillary Clinton presidency, and was quite vehement about why she is unfit to hold office.

Not sure what speech Levin listened to, but it apparently wasn't Trump's.

Hijinx

This voter doesn't approve, and you either vote for Trump, or you are helping Hillary.
It';s way past Conservative or not Conservative,(Trump is not Conservative and we all know it) and Cruz has helped Hillary.

If you want to see Hillary in the WH keep pushing Cruz, who, by the way committed political suicide. IMO.
Cruz and Kasich just voted for Hillary, whether they actually do or not, and they are hoping to have others who support them to do the same./
The same with the Bush Family. They are with us or the opposition, they took their stand, THEY ARE the opposition.

Last edited:

tommyjo

The comments on Cruz have been some fascinating reading. The level to which the lot of you are blinded by the R after someone's name is astounding.

Littlelady even went so far as to ask why Gary Johnson should be "allowed" to run for the Presidency! "ALLOWED"! Another Southern Maryland Patriot puts her ignorance on display for the whole world to see.

The plain simple fact of the matter is that Mr. Trump is a buffoon. His campaign is a mess. His policy stances are non-existent or laughable (the wall, Muslim ban). He is quite clearly not a Republican. He only ran as one because his buffoonery style, negativity and hatred had the best shot at winning on that side.

Those who stayed away from the Republican convention and have refused to endorse Mr. Trump understand every bit of that.

Mr. Cruz, whom I despise, showed pretty immense intestinal fortitude to stand up in front of a crowd of Pavlovian dogs and refuse to endorse Mr. Trump.

Naturally, the lot of you brainwashed people can't see the forest for the trees. Your best hope right now is for Ms. Clinton to get elected. You'll have something to run against in 2020 and maybe you all will be smart enough to nominate someone worthy of the Presidency of the greatest country on the planet.

If (and that is a big IF) Mr. Trump wins, his demeanor may very well lead to the complete destruction of the Republican party.

(BTW...how would you sheep have reacted had Mr. Sanders refused to endorse Ms. Clinton? He'd be a hero now wouldn't he?)