How Many of These Did You Have?

PJay

Never knew any of that existed. Love that stove, that would've been on my Santa's list.

Jarts, most awesomely deadly kids toy ever invented.

I would toss them as hard as I could, but being the spaz I was, they'd go straight up..... and straight down. Duck and cover didn't just apply to nuclear drills......

glhs837

Power with Control
We used them like soldiers do that knife game between the fingers. Giant dart chicken......

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I think I had that bubble stuff, but nothing else. My parents were hard pressed to put beans and rice on the table, and our toys were very cheap, second hand, or passed down. I remember getting a guitar with plastic strings when I was about 9 or 10 for Christmas. While I didn't like it, and wouldn't buy one for even my 3 yo grandson, I was grateful that I got something, instead of nothing.

Clem72

Think I had everything on that list except the head spinning toy and the stove. I had a version of the vacuform toy that was licensed by matchbox and was one of my favorites that I wanted to pass down to my kids, but could never find my original or a suitable replacement.

Clem72

That stick and the wooden wheel you rolled around the island when you were a wee lad? Those were toys, Gil, so you had toys.

Don't know about the wheel, but about half of us had that stick and we were told not to play with it in public.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That stick and the wooden wheel you rolled around the island when you were a wee lad? Those were toys, Gil, so you had toys.

I made my own marbles too. You have any idear how long it takes to wear a rock down in to a perfect sphere? My poor little hands would bleed...then I'd wipe them off on my bare legs and feet sose not to get my one pair of shorts dirty...

I was born in a dirt floor log cabin that I built with my bare hands...