They're busting on Tim Kaine...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...but I think he's a good choice for Hillary, if I'm being totally objective. He's a good balance for her. All the speculation about Elizabeth Warren, um, no. That's one angry old feminist too many on a ticket. In fact, one is one too many.

The only thing about Kaine is that VA was already in the bag for Hillary - pretty sure Terry "####head Hate His Guts" McAuliffe would have seen to that. The heads are also saying she needed to go Left with her VP, but went Right instead. She was probably thinking that he'd give her some conservative/moderate cred, but she's not going to pick up conservatives and moderates no matter who she chooses. She needed to pick up Bernie's voters, and Kaine's not going to do that.

This is like Obama/Biden - the VP is the one everyone likes. :lol:

Regardless, Kaine and Pence will have a pretty boring debate because they're almost the same guy.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
...but I think he's a good choice for Hillary, if I'm being totally objective. He's a good balance for her. All the speculation about Elizabeth Warren, um, no. That's one angry old feminist too many on a ticket. In fact, one is one too many.

The only thing about Kaine is that VA was already in the bag for Hillary - pretty sure Terry "####head Hate His Guts" McAuliffe would have seen to that. The heads are also saying she needed to go Left with her VP, but went Right instead. She was probably thinking that he'd give her some conservative/moderate cred, but she's not going to pick up conservatives and moderates no matter who she chooses. She needed to pick up Bernie's voters, and Kaine's not going to do that.

Regardless, Kaine and Pence will have a pretty boring debate because they're almost the same guy

:jet: I wonder, though. I'd like to see how Pence does in a debate. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:jet: I wonder, though. I'd like to see how Pence does in a debate. :yay:

I'm sure he'll be fine. He's a good speaker and likeable. But so is Tim Kaine.

The real show will be Trump bitch slapping Shrillary. I can't wait!

Hijinx

Regardless, Kaine and Pence will have a pretty boring debate because they're almost the same guy.

I don't know about busting on Kaine. Whoever she picked was going to be busted on by the opposition just as they are now digging for dirt on Pence.
It's all part of the game.
I don't know much about Tim Kane except that as a Democrat he is automatically a part of the Borg, that does not have a mind of it's own , but votes the way the party tells it to vote.

My only thought right now about Kaine is that a man who would run for VP with someone they know to be corrupt, greedy,incompetent,and one of the foremost liars to ever go into politics is either hoping he can have a part in slowing her destruction of America or is joining her in her power grab.
My mother always said you can judge people by who they associate with, and although I have seen her wrong a few times , in general she was right.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My only thought right now about Kaine is that a man who would run for VP with someone they know to be corrupt, greedy,incompetent,and one of the foremost liars to ever go into politics is either hoping he can have a part in slowing her destruction of America or is joining her in her power grab.

There's that. It's like when Joe Lieberman jumped on board with Algore - what?? Forced me to rethink my opinion of him.

If Kaine goes out there and starts saying that Hillary is honest and trustworthy and cares about the American people, we'll know he's a baldfaced liar and nothing more than a power hungry snakeoil salesman. Which would be too bad.

Hijinx

There's that. It's like when Joe Lieberman jumped on board with Algore - what?? Forced me to rethink my opinion of him.

If Kaine goes out there and starts saying that Hillary is honest and trustworthy and cares about the American people, we'll know he's a baldfaced liar and nothing more than a power hungry snakeoil salesman. Which would be too bad.

I agree-------------------------but what else can he do?
He can't campaign for her by saying she is a POS ,but as VP I can help hold down the damage.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

It will be fun watching him try to polish that turd. He can only champion her experience, mediocre as it is.

Hijinx

It will be fun watching him try to polish that turd. He can only champion her experience, mediocre as it is.

If he has any integrity, he will have to push it aside to run with female Big dog.
There is another name for a female big dog, but for the life of me I cannot think of it LOL