ISO Recommendations Boat Maintenance and Gel Coat repair recommendation

twinmom

I am in search of recommendations for a boat repair service. My boat is in need of some basic engine work done (i.e. changing the oil for Mercruiser engine), and some other repairs such as installing a new radio and fish finder. In addition, I need some repair work on the Gel Coat (bottom) and new paint above the water line.

My preference would be to stay local to Calvert County. However, I am fine with taking the boat to Anne Arundel (Deale), St. Mary's or Charles county. Thank you.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I am in search of recommendations for a boat repair service. My boat is in need of some basic engine work done (i.e. changing the oil for Mercruiser engine), and some other repairs such as installing a new radio and fish finder. In addition, I need some repair work on the Gel Coat (bottom) and new paint above the water line.

My preference would be to stay local to Calvert County. However, I am fine with taking the boat to Anne Arundel (Deale), St. Mary's or Charles county. Thank you.

I have found Zanheisers to be very capable. Great work and reliable.

http://www.zahnisers.com

RPMDAD

Any full service Marina should be able to handle that, however, i am sure it will not be cheap. Obviously your boat is trailerable, i would shop around a little bit. I have always head good things about Zanheisers.