As long as there is no waterboarding...

glhs837

Power with Control
Sure glad that coup was shut down and the duly elected official President was able to hold on power.

Hijinx

Sure glad that coup was shut down and the duly elected official President was able to hold on power.

I had a friend who was stationed in Korea back in the 50's. He said that while US and others stationed there were bothered with thefts, the Turks had no theft problem, they caught a thief and ran a rod in one ear and out the other and left them hanging on the gate as a warning.
Now I was told this I didn't see it, but from others I have heard that the Turks do not play when it comes to fighting.

You mess with the Bull you get the horn there. I don't justify this but I doubt the Turks really give a good damn what Amnesty International has to say.

SamSpade

I had a friend who was stationed in Korea back in the 50's. He said that while US and others stationed there were bothered with thefts, the Turks had no theft problem, they caught a thief and ran a rod in one ear and out the other and left them hanging on the gate as a warning.
Now I was told this I didn't see it, but from others I have heard that the Turks do not play when it comes to fighting.

You mess with the Bull you get the horn there. I don't justify this but I doubt the Turks really give a good damn what Amnesty International has to say.

They bring up "turkish revenge" in "Midnight Express" which I have since heard not only happens but is not unique to Turkey. The premise is to stab someone in the torso is an attempt at murder, but stabbing them in the ass is not.
Hence, it is a much more common attack.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
"Amnesty International has called for immediate access to prisoners..."

That and $4.99 gets you a 12" sub at WaWa. :yahoo: