Tough being a Liberal Democrat...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...these days.

From Drudge...

GRAND CANYON, Ariz. (Reuters) - Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry said on Monday he would have voted for the congressional resolution authorizing force against Iraq even if he had known then no weapons of mass destruction would be found.

Steve

Enjoying life!
"I'll answer it directly. Yes, I would have voted for the authority. I believe it is the right authority for a president to have but I would have used that authority effectively."

This is the part I love. He would have done the same thing as Bush, but since Bush botched the whole operation by failing to have a completely established Iraqi government and society by now, Kerry is the guy we need next.

Learn about the rebuilding of Japan.

Learn about the rebuilding of Europe.

The first is better than the second, because it shows things from the perspective of the average person; the second focuses more on costs and treaties. But both show the timelines needed to reestablish a country after a devastating defeat.

Bush & Company are already ahead of the game in comparison. But Kerry can do it better. :rolleyes:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yep...

...but that stuff is complex and not 'short attention span' -esque enough for our lazy political life.

I just love that all these people jumping up and down for over a year about WMD can now go jump up and down in front of one of Sen. Kerry's mansions.

If they'd just read the document like Sen. Kerry and I told them to...

:biggrin: