Black bear squished this morning in Oakville

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Well, don't that beat all......

Just grin and bear it.......If we could ship ya'lls a bunch of our black bear population way down here, we could probably forgo that upcoming bear hunt and satisfy all the enviro animal righter's we have here.

glhs837

Power with Control
Just grin and bear it.......If we could ship ya'lls a bunch of our black bear population way down here, we could probably forgo that upcoming bear hunt and satisfy all the enviro animal righter's we have here.

Don't panda to them enviro whacka moles .......

stgislander

PREMO Member
Representatives of DNR will be along shortly to say that there are no black bears living in SoMD. They are only transient bears migrating between WVa and PA.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Years ago, there was a report of one crossing the street right by my house.

Some years ago, my violen instructor saw one near her house. She lives down a long road into the woods in Hollywood. I hated going for lessons for a while. I just knew I was gonna run into that bear. I wonder if it's the same one, and if it has an extended family. I keep a watchful eye out here. We have bears.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Some years ago, my violen instructor saw one near her house. She lives down a long road into the woods in Hollywood. I hated going for lessons for a while. I just knew I was gonna run into that bear. I wonder if it's the same one, and if it has an extended family. I keep a watchful eye out here. We have bears.

You do know where I live. Same area?

Hank

my war

Violin :coffee: