All Charges Dropped by Baltimore Prosecutor in Gray Case

Hijinx

The most stupid and low Mosby finally decided she had been idiotic enough and formally dropped all charges against remaining BPD officers involved in the incident.:lmao:

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/07/...ining-baltimore-officers-in-freddie/21439941/

If I read that right she is not admitting that the police are innocent of her spurious charges, but that she failed to win the cases because she was blocked by the police.
I guess to her mind that is better than admitting she had no case to begin with

b23hqb

PREMO Member
It was a witch hunt from the start, fueled by the blm crowd. No matter how many juries find them not guilty, they will be guilty in her mind. If she can't prove the cases, Baltimore needs to look for a more competent DA or whatever she is.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Did she say in her press conference what time tonight Baltimore goes up in flames?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Baltimore is a lost cause...build a wall around that dump and be done with it.

A shame. I've lived in MD for 58 years..the first 30 or so in Howard County. I watched Baltimore go from wretched slums and decrepit old former industrial areas to become the shining example of an inner-city renaissance ( I worked for companies directly involved in the rebuilding at the time) ..and then returned to crap again by a series of racist progressive "leaders" only interested in feathering their beds and winning the next election. Let them have it. Nobody can ever claim that people with hearts and people with money didn't give it one heck of a try. I was there...I know how many incredible projects were completed.

Hijinx

A shame. I've lived in MD for 58 years..the first 30 or so in Howard County. I watched Baltimore go from wretched slums and decrepit old former industrial areas to become the shining example of an inner-city renaissance ( I worked for companies directly involved in the rebuilding at the time) ..and then returned to crap again by a series of racist progressive "leaders" only interested in feathering their beds and winning the next election. Let them have it. Nobody can ever claim that people with hearts and people with money didn't give it one heck of a try. I was there...I know how many incredible projects were completed.

Pressure was applied somewhere. From her attitude, she isn't happy with the dismissal.