That felt REALLY good.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This freaking dumb#### that I went to high school with - she's a blowhard elitist white guilter and frankly I hated her ass in high school as well. She's the one who was whining that she is soooo wealthy and doesn't feel that she pays enough in taxes. I said, "So stroke a check, what's the problem?" and she lost her "mind" about how mean and callous I was (although she never did stroke that check that I'm aware of).

So tonight a mutual friend posted a meme on his FB wall about "Monica Lewinsky's boyfriend" and she came back crabbing about how that poor girl had been shamed enough and blah blah blah. I replied:

"Yeah, shamed by the aholes you want to put back in the White House. Chris, I have to block you. If I see any more of your ####ing ignorant posts I'm going to say something I'll regret."

Normally I don't get into it with people on someone else's social media, but MAN that felt good. LeftProgs are always so rude and ####ty and condescending - they have no sense of not wanting to offend anyone else, yet they are ridiculously thin skinned when anyone answers them back. And I'm sick of these people. I'm sick of trying to be nice to them, only to have them be #### heads to me.

And Dixie-bitch? I'm talking to you, too. I've always been nice to you and you jumped my ass for no reason, attacking and insulting me because it sucks to be you. And I'm not taking your #### anymore, either. ####.

What is it with these people that they think they can just be ####ty whenever they please, then they whine and pule about how that mean old Donald Trump is such a bully? I'm done with that.

Last edited:

tommyjo

This freaking dumb#### that I went to high school with - she's a blowhard elitist white guilter and frankly I hated her ass in high school as well. She's the one who was whining that she is soooo wealthy and doesn't feel that she pays enough in taxes. I said, "So stroke a check, what's the problem?" and she lost her "mind" about how mean and callous I was (although she never did stroke that check that I'm aware of).

So tonight a mutual friend posted a meme on his FB wall about "Monica Lewinsky's boyfriend" and she came back crabbing about how that poor girl had been shamed enough and blah blah blah. I replied:

"Yeah, shamed by the aholes you want to put back in the White House. Chris, I have to block you. If I see any more of your ####ing ignorant posts I'm going to say something I'll regret."

Normally I don't get into it with people on someone else's social media, but MAN that felt good. LeftProgs are always so rude and ####ty and condescending - they have no sense of not wanting to offend anyone else, yet they are ridiculously thin skinned when anyone answers them back. And I'm sick of these people. I'm sick of trying to be nice to them, only to have them be #### heads to me.

And Dixie-bitch? I'm talking to you, too. I've always been nice to you and you jumped my ass for no reason, attacking and insulting me because it sucks to be you. And I'm not taking your #### anymore, either. ####.

What is it with these people that they think they can just be ####ty whenever they please, then they whine and pule about how that mean old Donald Trump is such a bully? I'm done with that.

Is there any reason why anyone should give a sh!t?

Your the one who defines everyone by their political views...go get bent if you can't handle being defined that way by others...the one with the thin skin in your post clearly appears to be YOU.

Why don't you just report on your travels and keep your poorly conceived political viewpoints to yourself?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Your the one who defines everyone by their political views...go get bent if you can't handle being defined that way by others...the one with the thin skin in your post clearly appears to be YOU.

Why don't you just report on your travels and keep your poorly conceived political viewpoints to yourself?

Speaking of unwarranted rudeness and unprovoked attacks...

You can kiss my ass, too.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

There are a few Libs on my FB feed who are really ramping it up. Some are family from both sides (mine and FH's) and they're posting what they claim to be "just sharing to present both sides" but then they get all :jameo: when they see the side they don't agree with that someone else posts. :lol:

I tend to "like" or reply on other people's feeds/posts rather than post my own, because I really like to keep the peace and not have a lot of :boxing: on my FB page. I really am getting a bit weary of it, though, because for some of them who are just "serene, peaceful, live and let live" types - they sure do get all twisted in a nasty way over *ANYTHING* Donald Trump.

I've never HIDDEN the fact that I'm a Trump supporter, I just haven't posted a lot of political stuff on my page at all. I'm pretty sure I will see all kinds of :drama: when I finally decide to heck with it and post outright that I'm voting for Trump just to pluck their nerves. :lol: They'll have to get over themselves, because I'm not going to quit supporting my own opinions and candidates just because they will get all apopletic. :yay:

littlelady

God bless the USA

Dix, hon, it works both ways. I wouldn't comment in this thread, but for the fact that you have gone after me, too. Why? You don't have a leg to stand on. Why? Because forums are a bunch of opinions by a bunch of people. We are free to express ourselves; at least for now. Why did you stop saving all my replies? That was just weird, and it made me feel like you were stalking me. Thank you for stopping that. I don't think you really feel 'meh'. If you can't take the heat, don't participate in the game. There is no crying in forum participation. Think of it as a baseball game. Just some advice; take it or leave it. I got over myself, and I was even banned. You should do the same. One more thing, you are a bitch. That felt really good. Love, mamatutu

Edit: As far as the topic, vrai is right. The hypocrisy from the Left is screaming at us because they don't know how to do it any other way. They are scared, and will resort to anything because they know their platform sucks, and Americans are finally realizing it. NWO? Bilderberg? George Soros, etal. No, thank you. If we have any chance at all to save our country, it has to be Trump. God bless, America. :patriot:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA

You're. TJ, why don't you tell us a little about your life, and what you do, and why your poorly conceived political viewpoints are what we should follow? That would be cool because then we could understand why you are so nasty to members here. Thanks. :smile:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R

Sorry, that's already taken :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Damn what did I miss?

Dixie taking her crap life out on other people because she's self centered and thinks nobody in the world has feelings except her, and she can treat people however she pleases because she has a special needs kid.

Dixie taking her crap life out on other people because she's self centered and thinks nobody in the world has feelings except her, and she can treat people however she pleases because she has a special needs kid.

I don't normally get involved in this #### because, well, I usually don't care enough to... but...

1. This is why I hate everyone. :coffee:

2. Ban the bitch. I can't stand her posts either. (because, you know, my opinion matters)

3. Dixie... F#ck you and f#ck your mother for having you. :coffee: You are a bigot and get nasty with members for absolutely no reason at all. Call it your "opinions" all you want. You are completely egocentric and well, you are nothing more than a f#cking bitch.