New York Post uses nude photo of Melania Trump on cover

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Shall we talk about Hillary's spouse now?

Naked Melania doesn't distress me nearly as much as a serial sexual harasser and rapist.

Spook

Mmmmm!

"The cover of the New York Post showed potential first lady Melania Trump “like you never seen her before.” The Sunday cover used a nude photo of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s wife, which was shot in 1995 for French men’s magazine."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/289902-new-york-post-uses-nude-photo-of-melania-trump-on-cover

View attachment 114121

She's delicious! If things don't work out with her and Donald, I wouldn't turn down a slice of that.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
"The cover of the New York Post showed potential first lady Melania Trump “like you never seen her before.” The Sunday cover used a nude photo of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s wife, which was shot in 1995 for French men’s magazine."

Does the NY Post even have an editor?

Hijinx

Thank God they never had a nude picture of Michelle or Hillary.

But seriously. That picture only goes to show how low the Post and the media will go. It doesn't affect the election in any manner.
No one will not vote for Trump because he married a beautiful woman, and most people will see it for what it is.
Just another example of the low life media in America.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Shouldn't it be "youse" or "youse guys" instead of "you"?

Spot on!

Thank God they never had a nude picture of Michelle or Hillary.

But seriously. That picture only goes to show how low the Post and the media will go. It doesn't affect the election in any manner.
No one will not vote for Trump because he married a beautiful woman, and most people will see it for what it is.
Just another example of the low life media in America.

But, but, but it's NEWS!

Don't all of us have attractive wimmens in our lives?!?

PJay

Embarrassing. The world watches us while we sink further and further into the cesspool.

One day a child rapist will be acceptable.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm OK with this. This was the far better choice.

can you imagine how many would be gouging their eyes out with the same picture of Hillary.

Hijinx

This puts Trump in with High Society. The British papers are always trying to get upskirt and Naked pictures of Prince Williams wife Kate.

It's the media folks worldwide. Selling papers is what thy are in business for. No matte how low they go to do it.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Shall we talk about Hillary's spouse now?

Naked Melania doesn't distress me nearly as much as a serial sexual harasser and rapist.

Seriously. :rolleyes: Like Donald & Melania haven't considered the fact that some media outlet would print, publish, show, etc. her past pictures?! :lol:

You can actually find a whole slew of them via Google.

She was a model. She has a whole portfolio of pictures and I'm not surprised some of them are nude. It's Art. I mean - it's better art than elephant poo on the Virgin Mary. :yay:

This_person

Embarrassing. The world watches us while we sink further and further into the cesspool.

One day a child rapist will be acceptable.
Hillary's husband is a known rapist and was so when elected and re-elected (by something like 46% of the popular vote). So, the key word in your suggestion is "child", because we already know a rapist is acceptable.

PJay

Hillary's husband is a known rapist and was so when elected and re-elected (by something like 46% of the popular vote). So, the key word in your suggestion is "child", because we already know a rapist is acceptable.

We'll get there. I hope not.. but it's not looking good.

I'm OK with this. This was the far better choice.

can you imagine how many would be gouging their eyes out with the same picture of Hillary.

index.jpg index1.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
She's beautiful...far better than that old hag Hillary Clinton.

I would much rather see this (link below). Not. What is wrong with people? Why can't they see the Clintons for who they really are? The Clintons are hideous from the inside, not the outside. And, yes. Melania is absolutely gorgeous. That is not a reason to elect Trump, but the media has reached an all time low, if that is even possible.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/07/hillary-bill-clinton-gleefully-chase-balloons.html

My SIL just sent me this. http://www.westernjournalism.com/vi...dd-reaction-triggers-rumors-about-her-health/

Bizarre behavior from Hillary. I watched it and it made me think she is a puppet just like Obama. They don't care who continues the NWO, as long as it continues.

Last edited:

LC_Sulla

W was a known drunk driver, alcoholic, and cocaine user when elected and reelected (once while losing the popular vote). So, we know those are acceptable as well.