Bankruptcies..as normal and common as the rain.

tommyjo

True...bankruptcies happen all the time... poorly managed, out of date, and/or out of touch companies.

Which do you claim as the example of Mr. Trump's management expertise in the case of his business bankruptcies?

Also, would you care to point out the bankruptcies of the all the other individuals who ran for President this year? With all those folks, some of them in business there must have been dozens and dozens...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
True...bankruptcies happen all the time... poorly managed, out of date, and/or out of touch companies.

Which do you claim as the example of Mr. Trump's management expertise in the case of his business bankruptcies?

Also, would you care to point out the bankruptcies of the all the other individuals who ran for President this year? With all those folks, some of them in business there must have been dozens and dozens...

Can you point out one business.... one risk that Clinton's took with their money employing Americans? You'll never fail or go bankrupt if you never run anything or never risk any of your money..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Lmao. Sugar britches..you are NOT allowed to redirect an op based on your obvious biases and severely limited comm skills. Sucks to be you. Again.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Damn... I want to live in TJ's world. Everything is perfect there. Rainbows and unicorns.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Damn... I want to live in TJ's world. Everything is perfect there. Rainbows and unicorns.

It's perfect there because she doesn't know #### and has never owned a business in her life, let alone a large corporation. People who've never done anything big don't understand how the big world works.